Reviews for I'll Love You For Always
EmrysofWriting chapter 5 . 6/3/2012
What the crapola? Amon better be good looking behind that mask or else I don't know what woman is that desperate for a man. Although this story is super cute and cheers me up from my depression due to a close friend dying.
Amber Faith chapter 5 . 6/3/2012
I know this doesn't completely go with this particular chapter, but this story is super cute. And I think it's adorable how it was inspired by a childhood storybook -. Keep up the great work.
KateXHumphrey4Ever chapter 5 . 6/1/2012
Plez write next chapter!
Mako's Eyebrows chapter 5 . 6/1/2012
I liked the little twist. Amons kid! I did not see that coming
xanimejunkie chapter 5 . 6/1/2012
Oh what the crap! That made my jaw drop.
Koxi chapter 5 . 6/1/2012
That was a shocker! I did not see it coming, still love the chapter! Update soon! Please :)
JaguarJenny chapter 4 . 5/30/2012
Lmfao. I'd love to see Asamis face when Mako said "parenthood". This is soo funny. Please update soon! Love this story.
liwu01 chapter 4 . 5/30/2012
Write more
pinkfire101 chapter 4 . 5/30/2012
I love Firea's pov so much, in fact I love all of your story!
sunayna4sho chapter 4 . 5/30/2012
Really cute
Azura Fang of Azeroth chapter 4 . 5/30/2012
Holy chiz, I LOVE THAT BOOK!

Not 5 minutes before beginning chapter 1 was I reading I Love You Forever to my little sister. My eldest sister used to read it to me all that time, and it is second only to The Velveteen Rabbit in my list of favorites. I hope you continue to quote it as it is such a beautiful story.

But anyways, to your story: I love Korra's ignorance and Mako's surprising capability when handling Fiera. And in this chapter, her little baby thoughts are so adorable. *squeezes Fiera's cheeks*

- AFoA
Koxi chapter 4 . 5/30/2012
Great! Update yay!
xanimejunkie chapter 4 . 5/30/2012
Aw... That was a sweet POV for the Fiera.
Your Candle on the Water chapter 3 . 5/29/2012
I knew the title came from that book! I think I cried at the end of it when the son comes back and rocks his mom while singing that lullaby.

And oh snap! Korra got attached to the baby! Things will definitely get interesting!
jayknewc chapter 3 . 5/29/2012
I love this book/song that this was based off of so much!:) continue pleasase?