Reviews for Never Say Goodbye
Rocky181 chapter 11 . 3/10
Wonderful wonderful wonderful story!
PIXX33 chapter 11 . 1/28
Reading this and listening to 'This is not the end' by Fieldwork EPIC FEELS! Excellent story!
jensmit75 chapter 11 . 12/19/2013
awesome story! well done
BrodyMichael chapter 11 . 10/11/2013
This was a very good story. I picked an Avengers story at random and Im glad it was this one. You had a very interesting storyline and it worked out very nicely.
LaPirataAna chapter 11 . 9/1/2013
Oooh, this was super sweet! I loved this story so much, the journey through hurt and later comfort, and you just wrote it beautifully. Great job! :)
LaPirataAna chapter 10 . 9/1/2013
Aw, I'm practically sobbing right now. Why must you hurt me so? The memory was so sad, but I'm glad that Bruce and Clint were right there for him in the lab. They'll all make it through this, as long as they stick together.
LaPirataAna chapter 9 . 9/1/2013
Oh god, NO! Pepper, just hold on! Oh, I'm so worried now! Jeez, I'm so glad that Happy called Rhodey right away, otherwise who knows what might have happened. :(
LaPirataAna chapter 8 . 9/1/2013
Yay, at least part of the trio is back together! I just hope nothing happens to Pepper, because otherwise they'll never get the old Tony back. :(
LaPirataAna chapter 7 . 8/31/2013
I hate that stupid son of a bitch Hammer so much! He's such an idiot, jealous of Tony's success and everything, and if he does something to Pepper, I'm going to climb into the computer and throttle him myself. I felt so bad when Tony and Steve were fighting! They're a team! The trio needs to stop blaming themselves for the others' injuries! They're all alive, and they need to /stick together/ in order to heal completely, not push away each other.
LaPirataAna chapter 6 . 8/31/2013
Yaaaay, Tony woke up! I'm so happy now - and Bruce and Clint had better stop blaming themselves! Tony, convince them that it wasn't their fault! I'm really loving this story so far!
LaPirataAna chapter 5 . 8/31/2013
Oh, Tony, you have to be OK! Pepper, go get the new reactor now! I liked when Pepper went to comfort Bruce, since he doesn't have anyone. It showed how close they all are, and it's fantastic. Natasha and Clint's moment was beautiful, and I was nearly brought to tears again. Great chapter again!
LaPirataAna chapter 4 . 8/31/2013
Aw, you're bringing tears to my eyes! That insight from Natasha was fantastic, and you captured her character brilliantly. When Tony didn't have a pulse, I got so scared! Hulk was cute when he said 'owie,' and I liked how he was more human because of Tony's friendship over the years. They had all better make it through! :( Great chapter!
LaPirataAna chapter 3 . 8/31/2013
Oh gawd! Tony, please hang on! Bruce and Clint will do their best to keep you alive, but you have to fight too! That part with Pepper and Fury was sweet, and I liked how you slipped in that comforting gesture. Ooh, the suspense!
LaPirataAna chapter 2 . 8/30/2013
Oh, no, I really hope they're able to get out of there safely... But their injuries sounds terrible, especially Tony who can't even get out because otherwise he'd bleed to death faster. :/ The suspense!
LaPirataAna chapter 1 . 8/30/2013