Reviews for Never Say Goodbye
Kiseki chapter 4 . 6/3/2012
Oh my gosh, another cliffhanger! XD Continue it! Now! I need to know what happens! :D
MissMaraudersMap chapter 4 . 6/3/2012
I loved that part with Hulk! Please update soon! I love this story and now I'm really anxious. LIVE! LIVE!
Zan Evans chapter 3 . 6/2/2012
I like this. Very dramatic. 3 keeping my eyes on this.
Kiseki chapter 3 . 6/2/2012
Please continue! This is so awesome and it's such a great (But kinda annoying) cliffhanger!

WRITE MORE! I love this :3
It'sFun2BCrazy chapter 3 . 6/2/2012
You hate me. YOU HATE ME. I HATE CLIFFHANGERS.

Not that you don't write them wonderfully, you do, but, AGHHHHHHHH!

And can we see more of Tony hallucinating? sigh. I can't help it.

CrAzY
MRS.waitforit.STARK chapter 3 . 6/2/2012
AH! please write more asap! i'm so worried, poor Tony, poor Bruce, poor Clint! :(
MeLaNY8 chapter 3 . 6/2/2012
I love Tony! I love angst! Keep it coming!
Shara Raizel chapter 3 . 6/1/2012
i sure hope their plan works. poor tony. he's the worst off isn't he? great chapter. can't wait for the next one.
Vincentia the Shiny Mew chapter 3 . 6/1/2012
I really like your story. Please don't let it end quickly. I mean I like their bonds in the brink of death. Please make it longer.

Please continue soon. Looking forward to your next chapter
discordchick chapter 3 . 6/1/2012
Oh gosh, Im so glad for the update. This was a good chapter. More Clintasha please! Theyre my fav :) I like that Pepper was in it too. Poor guys!
elizabeth14 chapter 3 . 6/1/2012
Really great update! Loved it! I hope the Hulk really does like Tony and Clint! Please update soon! I can't wait to read more! :D
Sinkme chapter 3 . 6/1/2012
They have a plan but I'm so incredibly worried for them despite it. Wonderful writing- very heartfelt moments between the three friends and with Pepper on the outside. Nicely done!
Markiesje chapter 3 . 6/1/2012
This is amazing. I love how well written it is, in still trying to perfect my writing, yours is great! I'm also a big fan of life/death situations so this is wonderful :) and TONY! DON'T DIE! That would be horrible, and with the ring and all. Not criticism really, I like how you jumped time frames and perspectives from the trapped bros to everyone else. Poor Natasha, if she lost Clint she would just lose it. And pepper too :'( UPDATE SOON! MUST KNOW WHAT HAPPENS!
Markiesje chapter 3 . 6/1/2012
Reader4077 chapter 3 . 6/1/2012
I love this and want you to keep updating, but you're evil. That is all. :)
192 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »