Reviews for Never Say Goodbye
nie2294 chapter 11 . 8/23/2012
shit. its 4:30am now and i probably shouldn't have read all of that in the middle of the night.
but now i am grinning madly and this was so cute, sort of cheesy but just awesome. 3 i love it!
BrokenSky49 chapter 11 . 7/14/2012
AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH THIS WAS SSOOOOOOOOOO GOOD! :D I LOVED IT! Definitely one of my favorite stories I have ever read in not just the Avengers catagory, but all of Fanfiction! You're a great author! Keep up the totally amazing work!
Zenappa chapter 11 . 7/14/2012
OMG I LOVE HAPPY ENDINGS! Asdfghjkl this was amazing and I'm laying here in bed grinning like an idiot because of your story. I loved it so much! :) Pepperony forever! I love the way Banner was acting at the end hahaha and Natasha is still her bad ass normal self. And omg this was freaking perfect, I literally cannot even take it...

That said, onto you my dear. This was amazing like always and I cannot wait to read your next installment. Thank you for writing such a wonderful and gripping novel :) I loved every minute of it. Keep on writing forever!
Zenappa chapter 10 . 7/14/2012
Well this was a hard chapter to read. But still I think it worked out perfectly... The threesome kissed and made up, not literally of course and Pepper and Tony are going to be okay. This was a great ending to a great chapter. Thank you for being so awesome!
Zenappa chapter 9 . 7/13/2012
Oh crap! Did she just lose the baby? I hope not! That would be completely awful and I'm pretty sure Tony would like kill himself. This is completely stressful for him and I can't wait to read more! I hope it has a happy ending!
IAMNOTAHAM chapter 11 . 7/12/2012
Such a beautiful ending!
Zenappa chapter 8 . 7/12/2012
Awwww they kissed and made up ;) figuratively of course... Please update soon! I love this story so much! :D
Zenappa chapter 7 . 7/11/2012
! Pepper! Awwww dude :( that's so upsetting and poor Tony think it's his fault. It's not! And aw no the friendship is over? It can't be! Not yet! I literally wanted to shake these people by the shoulders and be like NOOOOO! But you're a great writer and I can't wait to read more.
mercuryfire chapter 11 . 6/24/2012
awww thats such a beautiful proposal...:-) its also amusing you turned it into an avengers mission. thanks for writing
Ginshi-chan chapter 11 . 6/23/2012
:'D Beautiful
It'sFun2BCrazy chapter 11 . 6/23/2012
I love you.

FanFictionette chapter 11 . 6/23/2012
Aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh! This is adorable!
ginnytwin95 chapter 11 . 6/23/2012
Awwwww, so cute and amazing at the same time. I've loved reading your story and can't wait for the next!
BloodFromTheThorn chapter 11 . 6/23/2012
:3 so cute

Margaret chapter 11 . 6/23/2012
I loved the way you made him propose. "Proof that you are Tony Stark's heart." Awwww
193 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »