Reviews for Conversations Among Ghosts
Dogmatix chapter 1 . 6/6/2002
Bwahahahaha! D Very nice, very nice indeed _ Enjoyed it thoroughly, even if I have no clue who Takagi is _;

So while I am waiting eagerly for Ch 10 of Second Wind, this little gem is certainly worth the wait. :}

Oh! I managed to get my paws on the Ushio & Tora mangas 1-4. In Japanese. I forsee many, many hours spend w/ my Jap/Eng dictionary O_o;
Apparition chapter 1 . 6/5/2002
Coolness .

I like this too much.. It is just... ummm.. too perfect on its own. I really loved the way Takagi thinks in and how he has cornered Conan (Or Kudo) with his logic. That is my brave officer Takagi

And the elevator case? A pity I still haven't got volume 36-37 of Conan manga (Gotta get them, gotta get them).

Anyway, please do continue. I am so thrilled!
Michelle chapter 1 . 6/5/2002
This story has got great potential story wise. Writing wise is already way up there. Your writing style is enjoyable, but I do have one bit of critisizm for the dialogue in which Conan explains to Takagi who he is. I thought that it was a bit too straight foward, like he already had the entire speech planned out. Otherwise, no noticible mistakes within anything else. In other words, me likey a lot!

One more question. I read the Conan comics in Chinese (live in China, come from America) and I was just wondering if Takagi was the one who liked the other police officer with the short hair. His name in the Chinese version is Gao Mu...

Michelle
ryonomiko chapter 1 . 6/4/2002
This one is great too so forgiven for not having Ch10 of Second Wind up yet. ; Keep going!
Lan chapter 1 . 6/4/2002
I'm so happy to see the growing number of well-written Detective Conan fics in the English language fandom! Your story is wonderfully in-character and highly entertaining. I especially love how Conan explained himself in three sentences! Looking forward to more of your work! (BTW, I'm a real SatoxTakagi fan myself, so a story with Takagi or Sato in it is always a joy).
The Grim Reaper Keres chapter 1 . 6/4/2002
Wheeehoo! That was great! I loved how Conan scared Takagi! :D This was really fun, I can't wait to see whats next. (That is, if it's a series) Okay, bye.
Alex chapter 1 . 6/4/2002
_
Groovy Blue chapter 1 . 6/4/2002
I'm always at a loss about what I can write when I'm reviewing you...your work is just so *excellent*! You are seriously my favorite Conan fanfiction author.

That being said...I want to read volumes 36 and 37! Takagi! Takagi! Takagi! _;;;
CSakuraS chapter 1 . 6/4/2002
YESYESYESYEEEESSS! I've always wanted to try something like this, but you've done it waaay better than I ever could have. I LOVE your Detective Conan fics! OMG THIS IS SO GREAT! Weeee! _
Icka M. Chif chapter 1 . 6/4/2002
*rolls with laughter* Ysabet, you are freakin' cool! ((MASSIVE GLOMPS!))

Simply adore the twist on telling him in the Afterlife, and the whole 'Oh Shit' train of thought *giggles*.

Ooo... cemetry supersitions... *drools* What happens if you trip and hit your head? You die within 4 years?

*Cheerfully Pardons Ysabet* (not that it's needed) Hmm... guess I'd better finish editing that pic of Shinigami Shin'ichi now... ##

Thank you, you just made my day!

-ICKA! the giggling madly IMP
Becky Tailweaver chapter 1 . 6/4/2002
_ Hiya! It's me! (I'm Review #1! Woohoo!) I just thought I'd congratulate you for posting this *amazing* little piece of inspiration! It's been a Must-See ever since you first barely *mentioned* the idea, and I've been drooling for it ever since-I'm *SO* glad you wrote it and *very* happy to see the first installment posted! Yaaaay!

Keep up the good work on SW, it's absolutely *stunning* so far! But you know me-I'm waiting breathlessly for future chapters of Conversation, always desperate for more! _ (*drooling and poinging around the room*) Waaaaiii! I can't wait! More please!

Thanks muchly! _