Reviews for Conversations Among Ghosts
celadonserpent chapter 2 . 8/11/2002
Yay! This is so good. Please write more!
Mercedes chapter 2 . 8/11/2002
Like always, I like your story. Keep on going, it's just as great as your others stories
CSakuraS chapter 2 . 8/11/2002
YOU UPDATED! WOOHOO!

This chapter was SWEET! Not much happening in the story so far, but I still love it!

But Takagi's right. Ayumi IS too cute... *becomes suspicious*
Icka M. Chif chapter 2 . 8/11/2002
::BOOOOOOM!:: BWHahahahahahahaaa!

You, my friend, are getting an omamori when I go to Japan this spring... Which you happen to get in shrines around Tokyo! *Rolls with laughter*

Oh, man... yet another funny chapter. Sato and Ran... wanna see their respective guy's reactions when/if they see them in those outfits! And the fact that the guys and gals keep accidently passing each other! *howls*

Meanwhile Takagi and Conan are the walking Surf and Turf special!

... I'm enjoying this way too much. Including the bee. *grin*

-ICKA! the IMP
selene chapter 1 . 8/3/2002
excellent premise! i'll be waiting for the next chapter :)
Kamikakushi chapter 1 . 7/24/2002
Very interesting story. Excellent dialogue. A good Conan fic indeed. Continue!
Gothic Lo chapter 1 . 6/7/2002
OMG! This sounds SO good! Great Keeping going.
Dogmatix chapter 1 . 6/6/2002
Bwahahahaha! D Very nice, very nice indeed _ Enjoyed it thoroughly, even if I have no clue who Takagi is _;

So while I am waiting eagerly for Ch 10 of Second Wind, this little gem is certainly worth the wait. :}

Oh! I managed to get my paws on the Ushio & Tora mangas 1-4. In Japanese. I forsee many, many hours spend w/ my Jap/Eng dictionary O_o;
Apparition chapter 1 . 6/5/2002
Coolness .

I like this too much.. It is just... ummm.. too perfect on its own. I really loved the way Takagi thinks in and how he has cornered Conan (Or Kudo) with his logic. That is my brave officer Takagi

And the elevator case? A pity I still haven't got volume 36-37 of Conan manga (Gotta get them, gotta get them).

Anyway, please do continue. I am so thrilled!
Michelle chapter 1 . 6/5/2002
This story has got great potential story wise. Writing wise is already way up there. Your writing style is enjoyable, but I do have one bit of critisizm for the dialogue in which Conan explains to Takagi who he is. I thought that it was a bit too straight foward, like he already had the entire speech planned out. Otherwise, no noticible mistakes within anything else. In other words, me likey a lot!

One more question. I read the Conan comics in Chinese (live in China, come from America) and I was just wondering if Takagi was the one who liked the other police officer with the short hair. His name in the Chinese version is Gao Mu...

Michelle
ryonomiko chapter 1 . 6/4/2002
This one is great too so forgiven for not having Ch10 of Second Wind up yet. ; Keep going!
Lan chapter 1 . 6/4/2002
I'm so happy to see the growing number of well-written Detective Conan fics in the English language fandom! Your story is wonderfully in-character and highly entertaining. I especially love how Conan explained himself in three sentences! Looking forward to more of your work! (BTW, I'm a real SatoxTakagi fan myself, so a story with Takagi or Sato in it is always a joy).
The Grim Reaper Keres chapter 1 . 6/4/2002
Wheeehoo! That was great! I loved how Conan scared Takagi! :D This was really fun, I can't wait to see whats next. (That is, if it's a series) Okay, bye.
Alex chapter 1 . 6/4/2002
_
Groovy Blue chapter 1 . 6/4/2002
I'm always at a loss about what I can write when I'm reviewing you...your work is just so *excellent*! You are seriously my favorite Conan fanfiction author.

That being said...I want to read volumes 36 and 37! Takagi! Takagi! Takagi! _;;;
153 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 Next »