Reviews for Conversations Among Ghosts
PhoenixRe chapter 5 . 11/29/2010
Pretty good actually. Nice set of little events building on top of the other for the two teams.. Also I loved your OC for the bar owner... What a guy. And the ending; so sweet that I am in fact tempted to use k**ai like an avid manga reader that I am...
M chapter 5 . 10/14/2010
...You are the best! This is really good. You might want to change the status from published to completed.
Kage Hasu chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
Okay I think i had it at one point. . .but i totally got lost on the significance of the handcuffs in the heart on Miwako's tattoo. A little help please.
Kage Hasu chapter 5 . 7/30/2010
This is a very good story. The murder and solution and how-the-murderer-did-it is just as good as any (well almost any) in the series. . .and better than quite a few. Poor Sato and Ran, they had such a hard time that night, it's hard to say who had the rougher night.

On one hand the boys smelled like fish (only Conan), cow manure, and car oil and where filthy. they had to solve a murder (which actually happens to them quite often), prying questions, and an extremely late night with teasing on both ends. . .a watered down version.

The girls got a flat tire, changed it, ate at a restaurant where a robber prep came in, a waitress who screamed and spilled all manner of food on both them and the robber who was quickly subdued by Sato. Their clothes where completely ruined and when the owner of the restaurant got them new ones from the clothing store next door the clothes where skimpy and really revealing. then they got another flat in the middle of a not so nice neighborhood and had to go to a gay bar for gay men because that was the only place where sato knew someone, where they got smashing drunk, and talked about their boy troubles (and their boy's butts...and legs) and got embarrassing tattoos, after which they got some men advice from momo-chan, which in the end was very helpful. . .

I think the girls had it worse. . .maybe just a little
Nightfallrising chapter 5 . 4/20/2010
Sorry this is anonymous; I no longer have any idea what my signin information is. But I wanted to say... I read this first too early in my show-watching to know what was going on, and as soon as I'd seen the right episode (really, just as soon) I had to go back and read it again. Had to go search a lot of profiles, too, and was pretty embarrassed when I found it in yours, finally-since I have Three Thieves up in another window (definitely a fan of that one, and Kid in it; am very glad it doesn't look abandoned).

But for Conversations... it was enjoyable the first time I read it, and now that I have all the context... I'm not sure it's going to be the quintessential DC fic for me, with how not only sharp but also together and on the ball Takagi was, and in Sato's case, how in touch with her feelings (absolutely no quibble with the kids' characterizations, though!) but it's one of those fics that a person remembers like a very good anime episode. A well-paced, well balanced mix of humor, romance, action, whygodwhy, and puzzle-ishness that fills in a gaping plot hole: just a pleasure to read. Although I must admit I wanted badly for the voice of reason to actually be one and not go to the abandoned hills, whatever the other two did (headdesks).

Also, I'd like to thank you tangentially, since now the next time anyone talks about a pig in lipstick I can think about Momo-san instead of anyone else. Someone who sews should really do a warthog-in-geisha-getup plushie in his honor. :D

Thanks for your dedication!

NR
Mysteryfan17 chapter 5 . 3/10/2010
Nice story, the muder was complex and solvable even by the reader...well, DCfan readers. I figured it out but I leave nameless the one who didn't. And it was so sweet how you got Sato and Takagi together, I agree with you...ABOUT TIME. 5/5
MidTiti chapter 5 . 2/15/2010
Hey ! Finally there was a ghost !

mdr... Love Takagi !
Teldra chapter 5 . 10/24/2009
Great story!
Huilisti chapter 5 . 7/31/2009
I want to thank you for making my day a lot more interesting than it was a few hours earlier, and for writing such a great fic. *bows deeply*

I'll definitely check your other fics too and I really hope there are more Conan fics! 'Cause if there aren't, I'll export a crate of fearsome Finnish bees and make them sting you until you regret the fate of the three gaijin girls (whose adventures were a good addition to the story, by the way :P)

I'm looking forward to reading more of your fics! Thankee!

Huilisti
Huilisti chapter 4 . 7/31/2009
“Good; guess I didn’t give you any of the scumble; for something that’s made mainly from apples, that shit packs *quite* a kick.” He chuckled.

...A Discworld crossover! Yay! 8D Makes this fic even more epic!

A great conclusion for an interesting murder and an adventure in an *interesting* bar. :P You can rarely find good fics, and I must say that this is one of the best I've read! ...And I'd like to know more about what is going on inside Shinichi's head... :D

Keep on writing!

Huilisti chapter 3 . 7/31/2009
*dies of laughter* Wow, really unexpected, great and hilarious! I await the tattooing and pierching results with horror... And I wonder how the murder investigation will end..? Well, I'll just have to read on to find out!

Keep up the good work, I really like this fic!

Huilisti chapter 2 . 7/31/2009
Wow, this is getting really interesting! I just have to keep on reading! I think this fic is already completed, but I hope you still keep on writing!

Huilisti chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
Hmm, this fic looks very promising and interesting! I think it's written very well and the characters are quite IC too. I'll definitely read on to see where this is going!

Huilisti
Mysterious Prophetess chapter 5 . 7/15/2009
Very well written and I have to compliment you on the Police Academy reference to The Blue Oyster Bar. To this day I can't hear the words 'Blue' and 'Oyster' in succession in a sentence without hearing that music they play every time someone enters the bar.

It was funny and it fit into the continuity, so congrats.

MP
Tentei-neechan chapter 4 . 6/20/2009
i havent laughed so hard in forever thanks XD
146 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »