Reviews for Conversations Among Ghosts
Huilisti chapter 2 . 7/31/2009
Wow, this is getting really interesting! I just have to keep on reading~! I think this fic is already completed, but I hope you still keep on writing!

~Huilisti 3
Huilisti chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
Hmm, this fic looks very promising and interesting! I think it's written very well and the characters are quite IC too. I'll definitely read on to see where this is going!

Mysterious Prophetess chapter 5 . 7/15/2009
Very well written and I have to compliment you on the Police Academy reference to The Blue Oyster Bar. To this day I can't hear the words 'Blue' and 'Oyster' in succession in a sentence without hearing that music they play every time someone enters the bar.

It was funny and it fit into the continuity, so congrats.

Tentei-neechan chapter 4 . 6/20/2009
i havent laughed so hard in forever thanks XD
A Bibliophile chapter 5 . 6/16/2009
I loved the Anime fangirls, the tattoo, Sato's and Ran's many misfortunes, and Momo.
Embers of Inspiration chapter 5 . 5/25/2009
This story was, hands down, amazing. Definately a sight for sore eyes. I'll tell you, when someone has shifted through so much worthless fanfiction stories like yours shine like diamonds.

This was positively exceptional.

Hoping inspiration finds you well,

Aslook chapter 5 . 4/4/2009
Great fic! Have you ever thought about doing a sequel?
BeachCat chapter 5 . 9/18/2008
... I'm not sure how to react... O_O The awesomeness... the awesomeness is too powerful... I liked to wonder why the heck Tagaki didn't really ask Conan about his strange (and mui macho) statment. "I'll tell you... in the Afterlife..." This story was able to quench my reader thirst. *suddenly screams like a fangirl* Whoo! Takagi! It's about freaking TIME! ... ahem... Anywho. I was able to see this story in two ways. One from the reader point of view, and two.. from the sketch book girl. I also carry a sketch book at all times so I found I could see this occuring through her eyes... including the last bit... O_o poor sketch book got a blood stain... Anyway.. your writing is great! _ Really enjoyed this!
APatchOfSunlight chapter 5 . 7/4/2008
Yay! That was awesome :). Takagi is one of my favorite characters and it does me good to see him written so well. Thank you for injecting brilliance into my reading material.

master of toast chapter 3 . 5/4/2008
omigod that's so funny XD Ran getting a tatoo? lol gee I wonder what sato's is gonna say? "Takagi" surrounded by a heart?
master of toast chapter 2 . 5/3/2008
hehe I but Takagi would love to see Sato looking like that. *snicker*
randomPerson chapter 5 . 4/23/2008
This was so incredibly awesome! I loved it so much! Kawaii, kinda, but SO HILARIOUS!

If I could rate it, you'd get five out of five stars.

Keep on writing!
randomPerson chapter 1 . 4/23/2008
This is so freakin' awesome! I've NEVER read something this good! I laughed SOO hard I started crying! I loved it, and you need to write MORE!

Estrella85 chapter 5 . 4/13/2008
That was an absolutey GREAT story! You added a bit of everything, blended it to perfection and then topped it off with a perfect ending that wrapped it all up. _
Stellar-drift chapter 3 . 3/21/2008
loved the story, more tires poped in this story than in my whole life so far. keep writing good stories
150 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »