Reviews for Conversations Among Ghosts
Huilisti chapter 5 . 7/31/2009
I want to thank you for making my day a lot more interesting than it was a few hours earlier, and for writing such a great fic. *bows deeply*

I'll definitely check your other fics too and I really hope there are more Conan fics! 'Cause if there aren't, I'll export a crate of fearsome Finnish bees and make them sting you until you regret the fate of the three gaijin girls (whose adventures were a good addition to the story, by the way :P)

I'm looking forward to reading more of your fics~! Thankee!

~Huilisti
Huilisti chapter 4 . 7/31/2009
“Good; guess I didn’t give you any of the scumble; for something that’s made mainly from apples, that shit packs *quite* a kick.” He chuckled.

...A Discworld crossover! Yay~! 8D Makes this fic even more epic!

A great conclusion for an interesting murder and an adventure in an *interesting* bar. :P You can rarely find good fics, and I must say that this is one of the best I've read! ...And I'd like to know more about what is going on inside Shinichi's head... :D

Keep on writing~!

Huilisti chapter 3 . 7/31/2009
*dies of laughter* Wow, really unexpected, great and hilarious! I await the tattooing and pierching results with horror... And I wonder how the murder investigation will end..? Well, I'll just have to read on to find out~!

Keep up the good work, I really like this fic!

Huilisti chapter 2 . 7/31/2009
Wow, this is getting really interesting! I just have to keep on reading~! I think this fic is already completed, but I hope you still keep on writing!

Huilisti chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
Hmm, this fic looks very promising and interesting! I think it's written very well and the characters are quite IC too. I'll definitely read on to see where this is going!

~Huilisti
Mysterious Prophetess chapter 5 . 7/15/2009
Very well written and I have to compliment you on the Police Academy reference to The Blue Oyster Bar. To this day I can't hear the words 'Blue' and 'Oyster' in succession in a sentence without hearing that music they play every time someone enters the bar.

It was funny and it fit into the continuity, so congrats.

MP
Tentei-neechan chapter 4 . 6/20/2009
i havent laughed so hard in forever thanks XD
A Bibliophile chapter 5 . 6/16/2009
I loved the Anime fangirls, the tattoo, Sato's and Ran's many misfortunes, and Momo.
Embers of Inspiration chapter 5 . 5/25/2009
This story was, hands down, amazing. Definately a sight for sore eyes. I'll tell you, when someone has shifted through so much worthless fanfiction stories like yours shine like diamonds.

This was positively exceptional.

Hoping inspiration finds you well,

Ember
Aslook chapter 5 . 4/4/2009
Great fic! Have you ever thought about doing a sequel?
BeachCat chapter 5 . 9/18/2008
... I'm not sure how to react... O_O The awesomeness... the awesomeness is too powerful... I liked to wonder why the heck Tagaki didn't really ask Conan about his strange (and mui macho) statment. "I'll tell you... in the Afterlife..." This story was able to quench my reader thirst. *suddenly screams like a fangirl* Whoo! Takagi! It's about freaking TIME! ... ahem... Anywho. I was able to see this story in two ways. One from the reader point of view, and two.. from the sketch book girl. I also carry a sketch book at all times so I found I could see this occuring through her eyes... including the last bit... O_o poor sketch book got a blood stain... Anyway.. your writing is great! _ Really enjoyed this!
APatchOfSunlight chapter 5 . 7/4/2008
Yay! That was awesome :). Takagi is one of my favorite characters and it does me good to see him written so well. Thank you for injecting brilliance into my reading material.

-Josey.
master of toast chapter 3 . 5/4/2008
omigod that's so funny XD Ran getting a tatoo? lol gee I wonder what sato's is gonna say? "Takagi" surrounded by a heart?
master of toast chapter 2 . 5/3/2008
hehe I but Takagi would love to see Sato looking like that. *snicker*
randomPerson chapter 5 . 4/23/2008
This was so incredibly awesome! I loved it so much! Kawaii, kinda, but SO HILARIOUS!

If I could rate it, you'd get five out of five stars.

Keep on writing!