Reviews for Conversations Among Ghosts
A Bibliophile chapter 5 . 6/16/2009
I loved the Anime fangirls, the tattoo, Sato's and Ran's many misfortunes, and Momo.
Embers of Inspiration chapter 5 . 5/25/2009
This story was, hands down, amazing. Definately a sight for sore eyes. I'll tell you, when someone has shifted through so much worthless fanfiction stories like yours shine like diamonds.

This was positively exceptional.

Hoping inspiration finds you well,

Ember
Aslook chapter 5 . 4/4/2009
Great fic! Have you ever thought about doing a sequel?
SwiftWidget chapter 5 . 9/18/2008
... I'm not sure how to react... O_O The awesomeness... the awesomeness is too powerful... I liked to wonder why the heck Tagaki didn't really ask Conan about his strange (and mui macho) statment. "I'll tell you... in the Afterlife..." This story was able to quench my reader thirst. *suddenly screams like a fangirl* Whoo! Takagi! It's about freaking TIME! ... ahem... Anywho. I was able to see this story in two ways. One from the reader point of view, and two.. from the sketch book girl. I also carry a sketch book at all times so I found I could see this occuring through her eyes... including the last bit... O_o poor sketch book got a blood stain... Anyway.. your writing is great! _ Really enjoyed this!
APatchOfSunlight chapter 5 . 7/4/2008
Yay! That was awesome :). Takagi is one of my favorite characters and it does me good to see him written so well. Thank you for injecting brilliance into my reading material.

-Josey.
master of toast chapter 3 . 5/4/2008
omigod that's so funny XD Ran getting a tatoo? lol gee I wonder what sato's is gonna say? "Takagi" surrounded by a heart?
master of toast chapter 2 . 5/3/2008
hehe I but Takagi would love to see Sato looking like that. *snicker*
randomPerson chapter 5 . 4/23/2008
This was so incredibly awesome! I loved it so much! Kawaii, kinda, but SO HILARIOUS!

If I could rate it, you'd get five out of five stars.

Keep on writing!
randomPerson chapter 1 . 4/23/2008
This is so freakin' awesome! I've NEVER read something this good! I laughed SOO hard I started crying! I loved it, and you need to write MORE!

Thanks.
Estrella85 chapter 5 . 4/13/2008
That was an absolutey GREAT story! You added a bit of everything, blended it to perfection and then topped it off with a perfect ending that wrapped it all up. _
Stellar-drift chapter 3 . 3/21/2008
loved the story, more tires poped in this story than in my whole life so far. keep writing good stories
Ohnoesmilk chapter 5 . 11/9/2007
Really really really really good story! It was very entertaining, hilarious, and had the perfect mix of fluff, murder, and awesomeness.

very good work!
princesasenorita chapter 5 . 10/25/2007
god this story is so cute. our two pairs just can't seem to get home. and takagi knows! but is cool about it. i dunno why i like it so much, sato & takagi are my favorite couple after all. i think i'll have to reread it all over again. for like the 6th time.
ferryboat George chapter 5 . 10/4/2007
Really outstanding story. Hilariously funny too. I was laughing out loud several times (good thing nobody was around). I loved the kiss. Just sorry that Ran and Shinichi couldn't get one too. I also loved that wrap ups at the end, of this is what happened to everybody, especially the two tattoo references
Scarlet-Skye chapter 5 . 9/19/2007
hi you -

just wanted to let you know how much i enjoyed this bit of fiction. it's a little late now, after working nearly all of today i'm afraid i'm not capable of writing a *good* rewiex, just a somewhat coherent one. sorry for that.

you really managed to make me laugh; much appreciated after this crappy day. thanks. :3

i'll definitly be checking out some of your other DC fanfics. tomorrow, after i've had a good night's sleep. ::yawn::

btw, you've really got talent. ever thought about getting something published?
146 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »