Reviews for Conversations Among Ghosts
randomPerson chapter 1 . 4/23/2008
This is so freakin' awesome! I've NEVER read something this good! I laughed SOO hard I started crying! I loved it, and you need to write MORE!

Thanks.
Estrella85 chapter 5 . 4/13/2008
That was an absolutey GREAT story! You added a bit of everything, blended it to perfection and then topped it off with a perfect ending that wrapped it all up. _
Stellar-drift chapter 3 . 3/21/2008
loved the story, more tires poped in this story than in my whole life so far. keep writing good stories
Ohnoesmilk chapter 5 . 11/9/2007
Really really really really good story! It was very entertaining, hilarious, and had the perfect mix of fluff, murder, and awesomeness.

very good work!
princesasenorita chapter 5 . 10/25/2007
god this story is so cute. our two pairs just can't seem to get home. and takagi knows! but is cool about it. i dunno why i like it so much, sato & takagi are my favorite couple after all. i think i'll have to reread it all over again. for like the 6th time.
ferryboat George chapter 5 . 10/4/2007
Really outstanding story. Hilariously funny too. I was laughing out loud several times (good thing nobody was around). I loved the kiss. Just sorry that Ran and Shinichi couldn't get one too. I also loved that wrap ups at the end, of this is what happened to everybody, especially the two tattoo references
Scarlet-Skye chapter 5 . 9/19/2007
hi you -

just wanted to let you know how much i enjoyed this bit of fiction. it's a little late now, after working nearly all of today i'm afraid i'm not capable of writing a *good* rewiex, just a somewhat coherent one. sorry for that.

you really managed to make me laugh; much appreciated after this crappy day. thanks. :3

i'll definitly be checking out some of your other DC fanfics. tomorrow, after i've had a good night's sleep. ::yawn::

btw, you've really got talent. ever thought about getting something published?
ComicXArena chapter 2 . 7/24/2007
I like the part with the 'one other person'. Funny.

Nice discpiption of Ai
katiesparks chapter 5 . 7/19/2007
(humming Detective Conan Theme Song.)

KIRBY:Well?

(stops humming briefly0 What? (continues to hum)

KIRBY: You're reveiwing a story, say something!

(stops humming completely)I was reading a story?

KIRBY:YES! YOU, Katie Sparks, were reading a story and now you're reviewing! So comment!

Are you sure I was reading a story, I don't remember reading a story.

KIRBY: AGRH! Fine I'LL review. It was great author-san, makes me wonder how pee-brain over there forgot it so quickly.

(starts humming again)

KIRBY: WILL YOU STOP THAT!

(stops) Why?

KIRBY: Because we're reviewing a story!

We're reviewing a story?

KIRBY: (starats toi answer but thinks better of it) Whatever. Ja ne, author-san

Ja ne ghosties!

KIRBY:(groans and drags Katie away as she starts to sing Mystery Eyes)
PheonixShadow chapter 3 . 6/8/2007
i love this story! will there be a sequel? it's funny! and can yuo write a story about the beach trip please!
Redmage2 chapter 5 . 3/20/2007
Wow. This story was amazing! Everything was so great; the characterizations, the plot, the attention to detail, everything! A great read!
Eien-Kiseki chapter 2 . 1/29/2007
Sweatdrops. After watching Detective conan long enough, everything turns out to be a murder. Not that i'm complaining or anything, but i just find it a bit funny that a driver who dies in the bus also happens to be a homicide victim. Very very coincidental. I mean what are the chances of a guy dieing in the bus? Sweatdrops. Good fanfic though. i really enjoy it a bunch!
The Violent Tomboy chapter 5 . 1/28/2007
Whoa...WHAT A STORY! This flowed out so smoothly, just like a readl story. Trying to figure it all out while solving a mystery...how did you figure it all out? You're brilliant!
fluffypuppykins chapter 1 . 10/17/2006
Hi, I like all your DC fics. Just had a funny drabblish reaction to if Conan told Hattori he was possessed... I think he'd get an onmyouji to exorcise him!
Basser chapter 5 . 8/12/2006
That was so sweet! :D I'm glad someone got around to Takagi's confusion about the whole elevator thing, too. The manga seemed to just completely ignore it. :/

I thought the tattoo and gay bar thing were very well-played. Ran just needs to get into more crazy situations. xD And man, I love big burly gays. Never cease to be hilarious. (Especially in Geisha outfit, guahahaha..) Plus Conan's character shifts from another guy's eyes. That kid really -is- a creepy little bastard sometimes, isn't he? xD Just glad this took a different turn from the usual 'somebody finds out' story. I always say if anybody should get to the truth, it's Takagi. He'd just be too great a plot device. Can you imagine if this was canon? All the cases afterwards... Takagi nearly wetting himself while Conan does some daring move and Mouri wondering why the kid and the cop are so buddy-buddy all of a sudden.. Good times, good times. ;D

Anyway... Sato and Takagi definitely need to kiss more. They're just way too cute together. And Conan is just way too cute teasing them about it. Which is, in short, why your story absolutely rocked. All the elements. Massive amounts of cuteness, some raunchiness, mysteries, gays, tattoos and, of course, getting completely and utterly drunk. Kudos to you, love. Definite favourite. ;)

Aishiteru!