Reviews for Conversations Among Ghosts
Ohnoesmilk chapter 5 . 11/9/2007
Really really really really good story! It was very entertaining, hilarious, and had the perfect mix of fluff, murder, and awesomeness.

very good work!
princesasenorita chapter 5 . 10/25/2007
god this story is so cute. our two pairs just can't seem to get home. and takagi knows! but is cool about it. i dunno why i like it so much, sato & takagi are my favorite couple after all. i think i'll have to reread it all over again. for like the 6th time.
ferryboat George chapter 5 . 10/4/2007
Really outstanding story. Hilariously funny too. I was laughing out loud several times (good thing nobody was around). I loved the kiss. Just sorry that Ran and Shinichi couldn't get one too. I also loved that wrap ups at the end, of this is what happened to everybody, especially the two tattoo references
Scarlet-Skye chapter 5 . 9/19/2007
hi you -

just wanted to let you know how much i enjoyed this bit of fiction. it's a little late now, after working nearly all of today i'm afraid i'm not capable of writing a *good* rewiex, just a somewhat coherent one. sorry for that.

you really managed to make me laugh; much appreciated after this crappy day. thanks. :3

i'll definitly be checking out some of your other DC fanfics. tomorrow, after i've had a good night's sleep. ::yawn::

btw, you've really got talent. ever thought about getting something published?
ComicXArena chapter 2 . 7/24/2007
I like the part with the 'one other person'. Funny.

Nice discpiption of Ai
katiesparks chapter 5 . 7/19/2007
(humming Detective Conan Theme Song.)

KIRBY:Well?

(stops humming briefly0 What? (continues to hum)

KIRBY: You're reveiwing a story, say something!

(stops humming completely)I was reading a story?

KIRBY:YES! YOU, Katie Sparks, were reading a story and now you're reviewing! So comment!

Are you sure I was reading a story, I don't remember reading a story.

KIRBY: AGRH! Fine I'LL review. It was great author-san, makes me wonder how pee-brain over there forgot it so quickly.

(starts humming again)

KIRBY: WILL YOU STOP THAT!

(stops) Why?

KIRBY: Because we're reviewing a story!

We're reviewing a story?

KIRBY: (starats toi answer but thinks better of it) Whatever. Ja ne, author-san

Ja ne ghosties!

KIRBY:(groans and drags Katie away as she starts to sing Mystery Eyes)
PheonixShadow chapter 3 . 6/8/2007
i love this story! will there be a sequel? it's funny! and can yuo write a story about the beach trip please!
Redmage2 chapter 5 . 3/20/2007
Wow. This story was amazing! Everything was so great; the characterizations, the plot, the attention to detail, everything! A great read!
Eien-Kiseki chapter 2 . 1/29/2007
Sweatdrops. After watching Detective conan long enough, everything turns out to be a murder. Not that i'm complaining or anything, but i just find it a bit funny that a driver who dies in the bus also happens to be a homicide victim. Very very coincidental. I mean what are the chances of a guy dieing in the bus? Sweatdrops. Good fanfic though. i really enjoy it a bunch!
The Violent Tomboy chapter 5 . 1/28/2007
Whoa...WHAT A STORY! This flowed out so smoothly, just like a readl story. Trying to figure it all out while solving a mystery...how did you figure it all out? You're brilliant!
fluffypuppykins chapter 1 . 10/17/2006
Hi, I like all your DC fics. Just had a funny drabblish reaction to if Conan told Hattori he was possessed... I think he'd get an onmyouji to exorcise him!
Basser chapter 5 . 8/12/2006
That was so sweet! :D I'm glad someone got around to Takagi's confusion about the whole elevator thing, too. The manga seemed to just completely ignore it. :/

I thought the tattoo and gay bar thing were very well-played. Ran just needs to get into more crazy situations. xD And man, I love big burly gays. Never cease to be hilarious. (Especially in Geisha outfit, guahahaha..) Plus Conan's character shifts from another guy's eyes. That kid really -is- a creepy little bastard sometimes, isn't he? xD Just glad this took a different turn from the usual 'somebody finds out' story. I always say if anybody should get to the truth, it's Takagi. He'd just be too great a plot device. Can you imagine if this was canon? All the cases afterwards... Takagi nearly wetting himself while Conan does some daring move and Mouri wondering why the kid and the cop are so buddy-buddy all of a sudden.. Good times, good times. ;D

Anyway... Sato and Takagi definitely need to kiss more. They're just way too cute together. And Conan is just way too cute teasing them about it. Which is, in short, why your story absolutely rocked. All the elements. Massive amounts of cuteness, some raunchiness, mysteries, gays, tattoos and, of course, getting completely and utterly drunk. Kudos to you, love. Definite favourite. ;)

Aishiteru!

-basser
Snickerer chapter 5 . 4/30/2006
Heh. Very, /very/ nice, getting the ‘Shinichi’ overlay in there. -

And yet /another/ busted tire. *helpless snicker*

Esh. Close one with Mufune. *snickers about the shoes*

Ooh, look, everyone’s back at the cemetery. (No, I /don’t/ think that’s accidental. *grins*)

“And in that stillness she almost thought—she could almost *swear*—there were words in the silence, familiar and amused and laconic and very, very far away: took you long enough; so turn and look behind you, dummy—” “Almost like shoved from behind” XD I thought you said this /wasn’t/ going to be a ghost story? *chuckles* I know, I know, it’s not the focus, and I actually very much like it. *grins* Especially the last “and Takagi-san? When she calls you an idiot, pay attention; she’s usually right.” Still, though...

“I won’t ask you about *your* night if you don’t ask me about *mine,* okay?” XD

And Conan’s reaction to Ran is just great. *snrk*

Hee. Only now you’ve gotten me really, /really/ fond of the ‘Tagaki knows’ scenario…dang you for writing their interaction so well! Don’t suppose there’s any hope you’ll do another fic with that premise after you get the current plotbunnies out of the way?
Snickerer chapter 4 . 4/30/2006
XD Oh, dear lords. Poor Ran and Sato!

Again, /incredible/ job on the murder mystery, especially the clues and lines of deduction.

“What does ‘in-de-cent ex-po-sure’ mean, Niisan?” *cackles madly* And the crayons bit is /great/!

Momo knows Kisaki Eri. *laughs self off chair yet again*

Scumble. *cackles hysterically to the point of asphyxiation* Yep, they’re /damn/ lucky they didn’t get any of that! ‘Mostly apples,’ oh yes…

“Takagi had a reputation (entirely undeserved, in his own opinion) of ending up in tough spots through Murphy’s Law” *Snrk* Bwahahahaha! /So/ true…though come to think of it, a lot of it’s been Kudo’s fault…

Again, excellent work with the case.

“it looked remarkably like a seating diagram from the bus, done in careful notation with crayoned commentary beside the placement of each figure…..” XD

The byplay when Mufune’s there is /great/!

And…well, yet again, I’m extremely impressed with how well you did the unraveling of the case and enjoyed reading it very much.
Snickerer chapter 3 . 4/30/2006
Heh. Conan’s glad to get a chance at coffee, isn’t he?

I can certainly believe it’s easier for him to investigate without hiding! It’s fun to watch, too. *grins*

“Let me check….. No, I’m sorry, you’ll have to try to kill Shinichi some other time, he’s booked with Hideki the Mad Poisoner of Okinawa then,” *keels off chair laughing hysterically*

And…XD Burglary call. Wallet. Of /course/. Hee hee hee…

And, as per Murphy, there Is Not luck with automobiles this evening.

Murder mysteries are much harder to write than they look, so I have to congratulate you on the excellent job you did, especially all the observations.

“I’m a kid—we’re washable.” XD

“in fact, like the total IDIOT he obviously was…” *palm smacks forehead* /Oh/, yeah. It was fun seeing him, er, get what he deserved. *snicker*

“No One Was To Harrass The Cop On The Barstool Or Her Friend.” *snickers* Some of the smartest people all night…

“’Scuse me, ladies— gotta go defenestrate somebody.” XD XD XD

Oh, /poor/ Ran and Sato…

Cute bit with the ‘why we don’t get harassed anymore,’ though.
150 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »