Reviews for Screaming for the Devil
Vash-99 chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
Awesome story to go with an awesome game. This is a great read. You have some real skills. I loved everything about this story
Sacred Dust chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
You did a great job with this. Elena and Millenia's characters were portrayed perfectly and it was all sexy as hell.

BTW, I'm playing this game right now. It's still awesome 12 years later. I'm guessing that's why you wrote this fic.
DARKNESS4311 chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
I haven't played this game in so long but reading this it brings it all back and I have to say you did a great job everything read and felt very IC I hope you write a couple more chapters
Spicy BD chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
I love this, it's a very genuine sort of sexy, it doesn't feel forced like some fics. Of course, Millenia is a sexy character already and you used that perfectly.

As the other reviewer has stated, if you were to write another chapter with Millenia actually there, I would really love to read it.
ScOut4It chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
This was fun. I, of course, have never played this game and from the little I read in Wiki, still don't have a clue about the story-line. The way you wrote it, and the fact that there is some spirit (?) inside her, makes it open to being either male or female, since I am clueless to the characters and everything else in this world.

I liked how the voice was highly sexualized and seductive and twisted. I like how it was like a very different form of phone-sex with the voice explaining what it would like to be doing and with her imagining that being the case.

Nice distinction when she opens further "of her own accord" as her own hand is not her own hand (yet she feels what her hand feels, that would be fucking weird). Speaking of the F-word, that was the only jump that seemed to happen, but I guess she wasn't as sweet and innocent as the voice stated.

Thanks for this twisted jaunt. If you ever want to do a follow-up with the voice somehow being a physical presence (and female), I would read it.