Reviews for Their Final Good Bye
This is one of the best fanfictions I have ever-ever read. From the sentence structure to the flow of the words to the excellent grammar.
If you're not planning to write for a career, you should mast definitely consider it.
Desirable Secrets chapter 1 . 3/30
well written and almost poetic but I have difficulty accepting that kyoko would react this way but hey it is fan fiction so make it go your way.
glojoandbaris1 chapter 1 . 6/6/2015
I know this is old and I'm not even sure you'll read this but this is very sweet and just what I would like to see happen to conclude their relationship. Nicely done.
Obsessed Dreamer chapter 1 . 4/16/2014
This was very bittersweet and emotional. I just finished reading 210 chapters of Skip Beat for the past 3 days and I can't help but relate to Kyoko and how she feels about love. So this mature take of yours with regards to her relationship with Shou was very moving. I can't stop crying actually. I don't know why. Thank you for writing this short story about love, forgiveness, acceptance and letting go. About loving someone and missing them always even after the final goodbye. It was beautiful.
Era Dubois chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
Boo so sad :(
ILUVANIMES123 chapter 1 . 10/20/2013
awwww good and sad at the same time but sho deserved it.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
I feel bad but i kind if enjoyed him having his heart ripped out. I love Sho and all but he deserves it. He did something to her no man should ever do he pureed her heart i know it happens but he got what was coming. I absolutely loved this though really good.
elaine12 chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
Hello! I actually don't understand the meaning of part each other away if they finally know what their feelings are, an saying each other to find true love when they already have it.
maria chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
I'm deeply touched!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
tat was way too dramatic and sad for skip beat :(. *tears*
but it was good. i feel really bad now
aurora0914 chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
you should make a sequel, plz
winter-ghost-20 chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
ahhhhhh wuuuuuu huhuhuu.. im crying lol... good job for this dude...
Jhiz chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
That was hot but ended so sadly... I was hoping for a happy ending for Sho for once but alas, he does not get one...

Very nicely done. Thank you for sharing this tantalizing moment between the two childhood friends as they mature from children to adults.
BunnyBoo800 chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
Nice way of putting a closure between those two.
CrimsonQueen24 chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
This is so sweet and sad! I loved how you portrayed another side their relationship. Since we mostly just see the argumentative side in the manga... Great job writing this! I felt all the pain and sadness they felt. I really liked your closing line too, it was bittersweet. A truly lovely story about letting go.