Reviews for Their Final Good Bye
I love this story for certain reasons Throughout skip beat I never really hated Sho. Yes, in the beginning he was a horrible bastard that broke her heart. But as the story progressed, I really think that he started to learn to love her. He’s just too immature and due to that he wasn’t able to show and express his feelings in the proper way. He’s like a 8 year old who would tease and make fun of the girl that he likes. It also didn’t help the fact that his mom and dad were really strict. And Kyoko was a reminder on how his life would have been if he stayed with them. Also to be fair, at the beginning Kyoko was a very devoted and “boring” women. No one should ever worship someone like that. I’m not saying what Sho did was right, he manipulated her feelings. But she needs to grow a backbone and learn how to stand up for herself. And when she did grow a backbone and learned how to stand up for herself, Sho was interested. His interest grew to love. Hear me out. You can see that he loved her multiple times throughout skip beat. Like when Kyoko found out her mother denied her existence. As soon as Sho saw that, he came to see her right away. He tried his best to comfort her and help her. Even though she found comfort in Rens arm instead. The time where he saved her from Reino,came to apologize to her for slapping her, and when she started crying during the PV shoot. He had faults in those instances but he still went or wanted to help her because he cared for her. He has a twisted way of showing it but deep down, he definitely loves her. That’s just his personality, he has a bad personality but he still loves her. So with all those stories, where they make him seem like an complete jerk and over exaggerate how rude he is to Kyoko makes me upset. Because I feel like Sho had the potential to be a great and lovable patner for Kyoko if he was just willing to pop that giant head of his. This story is a great example of what would happen if he did (not the lemon part). apologize genuinely to Kyoko. Then I really think she’ll be able to forgive him. Because at the end of the day, they were best friend once. Thank you for sharing this great story.
SasuNaru's Loyal Fangirl TDDUP chapter 1 . 5/22/2017
Hm, I think I kinda understand now after minutes of contemplating... Letting him and her go huh? They say if you love someone, you should be able to let that someone go. For their happiness. However, I'm more of the believer to the other version. If you love someone, you can't let them go. You'll fight for it. This is specially meant when they BOTH love each other, as this says. I guess, the ending is right? If they can't fight for each other, then they do not deserve each other. Romeo and Juliet are stupid teenagers who made mistakes. But they never let go of their love for each other. Till the end. Sometimes, letting go is not a solution. Maybe an option, one can brush aside.
SasuNaru's Loyal Fangirl TDDUP chapter 1 . 5/22/2017
What? I don't understand why give yourself to him, when you're going to leave him anyways? What's the point? They love each other but they're what? Idk just like that? Is this some sort of revenge to Sho? They love each other but they need to separate? Wha? T.T I don't seriously understand.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/9/2016
This is one of the best fanfictions I have ever-ever read. From the sentence structure to the flow of the words to the excellent grammar.
If you're not planning to write for a career, you should mast definitely consider it.
Desirable Secrets chapter 1 . 3/30/2016
well written and almost poetic but I have difficulty accepting that kyoko would react this way but hey it is fan fiction so make it go your way.
JarJarBinky chapter 1 . 6/6/2015
I know this is old and I'm not even sure you'll read this but this is very sweet and just what I would like to see happen to conclude their relationship. Nicely done.
Obsessed Dreamer chapter 1 . 4/16/2014
This was very bittersweet and emotional. I just finished reading 210 chapters of Skip Beat for the past 3 days and I can't help but relate to Kyoko and how she feels about love. So this mature take of yours with regards to her relationship with Shou was very moving. I can't stop crying actually. I don't know why. Thank you for writing this short story about love, forgiveness, acceptance and letting go. About loving someone and missing them always even after the final goodbye. It was beautiful.
Era Dubois chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
Boo so sad :(
ILUVANIMES123 chapter 1 . 10/20/2013
awwww good and sad at the same time but sho deserved it.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
I feel bad but i kind if enjoyed him having his heart ripped out. I love Sho and all but he deserves it. He did something to her no man should ever do he pureed her heart i know it happens but he got what was coming. I absolutely loved this though really good.
elaine12 chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
Hello! I actually don't understand the meaning of part each other away if they finally know what their feelings are, an saying each other to find true love when they already have it.
maria chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
I'm deeply touched!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
tat was way too dramatic and sad for skip beat :(. *tears*
but it was good. i feel really bad now
aurora0914 chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
you should make a sequel, plz
winter-ghost-20 chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
ahhhhhh wuuuuuu huhuhuu.. im crying lol... good job for this dude...