Reviews for Explosions
4223marilyn chapter 1 . 6/26/2014
Genius idea :) I couldnt put it any other way and keep doing wat u do cuz its working :)
ShardOfCrystal chapter 1 . 11/1/2013
Well this was interesting! Love the seddie and Andre/Sam! I wish nickelodeon did this instead of sinjinn's show. It is way better and funnier
slippingunderneath chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
THIS STORY IS SO GOOD DON'T YOU EVEN START SAYING IT WAS BAD! I loved every single word! You are like the best writer on FanFiction, and I AM NOT lying! I love these two shows, and bad and seddie. So all of those COMBINED? Mind Blown. AMAZING STORY! BEST WRITER EVER! I am crying at the perfection.
foilie a deux chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
No it is NOT bad. I actually liked it. It's different. BUT STILL SO AMAZING. FLAWLESS WRITING. I SALUTE YOU.
OhSnapItzLara chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
I Love this! Awesome! :D
secretparamour chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
Honestly, why is everything you write so darn amazing? I mean, although, don't kill me, I don't enjoy iCarly half as much as I enjoy Victorious, I think the concept of this story was wonderful. You brought the two together really well, and I mean I love how all the characters tied into it...it almost seemed real. The "almost" is just because it didn't happen...haha

Great Job.
Jeremy Shane chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
Good Story
kikudog6 chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
wow this was great, I loved it!
andrea1301 chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
I LOVED IT! I have no more words... like seriously, though, when are you gonna write your own book? YOu are amazing!
Chipy8910 chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
I love this! I thought it was amazing :).
VintageBademance chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
Oh, I loved this. Especially after Tori Goes Platinum.

WAY too much Bori in it. -_-

They almost kiss. -_- Twice.

And its TORI who keeps them from it.

-_-

Excuse me while I go punch my pillow.

Bademance forever.
Priestess Mia chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
I wouldn't mind reading a sequel to this fanfic. Like, it could be Jade and the others come back for the next iCarly show?

Just something to think about. Great work!
sprinkleglitz chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
That was amusing. Hi, I'm an insomniac looking for Bade fanfics in the middle of the night, and must say I really enjoyed this one. Refreshing to have a different take on TWC where I don't have to hear my heart splinter and shatter into a million tiny pieces. And a pinch of Seddie is so beautiful I can't even. Thank you for this. Just the right amount of humor and heartbreak rolled up into one, and you do so well with writing these people in character. I can hea the actor's voices saying the dialogue and easily imagine the whole thing happening. Personally a favorite, and great job with incorporating both shows.

: )