Reviews for The Freedom of Flying
bitoller chapter 13 . 1/22
Mooooooore!
silver-roses12 chapter 13 . 1/15
Yay! Two new chapters in one week? My cup runneth over! Keep up the good work!
James Birdsong chapter 12 . 1/12
Cool twelve chapters.
WildfireDreams chapter 12 . 1/10
Awesome as always _ Please write more soon
wild goose chapter 11 . 12/9/2013
Sorry for not ever reviewing before, really sorry . . . ahem, back to the point, Your fanfic was simply AWESOME. I've always liked Fai, and it was refreshing to see him with an OC:D You know what they say about love being able to change someone? Well, I really hope that Fai would care more about his own well being in the future, for Eri's sake if not for his own. Same goes for Eri:) Hope there's a happy ending, and don't give up on this fic! Good luck with it_
silver-roses12 chapter 11 . 11/1/2013
Pretty, pretty, pretty please update! I'm so in love with this story! It's dark, funny, adorable, sweet, and sad all rolled in to one. I like how Eri and Fai's relationship grew in the six month period. It makes sense that since neither of them could understand each other, that their relationship headed that way. And I wonder how their relationship will change now that they can understand each other (Now that their actions must be addressed). Don't leave your readers waiting too long :)
Aneko Okami chapter 11 . 10/10/2013
YEAH! :)
Saki0112 chapter 11 . 10/6/2013
Continue writing, I can't wait for the next chapter!
I even forgot about my homework because of this...lol
WildfireDreams chapter 11 . 9/27/2013
Well it has finally happened after several days of reading I have caught up T_T Please write more soon I am REALLY enjoying this!
Jonnvinn chapter 11 . 9/18/2013
Awesome! You continued! Loved the chapters! This developement is interesting. Couldn't say I thought this would happen so early in the story. But it's really good! I'll stayin tuned and hope for the next chapter coming as soon as possible! :D
Shirou no Kitsune chapter 11 . 9/12/2013
I'm really enjoying reading this so far, good luck with balancing both this fic and school. :)
nevvy chapter 11 . 9/4/2013
Cue the Kool-Aid man! OHYEAAAAAHHH! Love this chapter! The scenes between Fai and Ri-Ri are so sweet. I actually had to grab my kitty and cuddle him (until he cried and scrambled out of my arms, lol). The pace between them is wonderful, and I like how you don't ignore Fai's history- that's sure to give anyone nightmares. This is one of my favorite arcs because of the 6 month gap; there are so many possibilities! I think you did a great job with it ;) Ri-Ri's failing health is certainly unsettling- does it mean she won't be getting better, or just that it takes longer for her to recover? Oh dear, I guess I'll have to wait patiently to find out! Definitely looking forward to the next world!

On a side note, don't hide! You have a great gift for writing, use it! Put it to good work! *shamelessly wanting more chapters* ;D This fic makes inspires ME to write. Me, who absolutely abhors creative writing. If only I could plug my laptop into my head- then PRESTO! Instant story, ahahaha. Anywho, the other thing random thing I wanted to mention was that I always tended to associated TRC with Radiohead songs, and to me, these songs fit Fai and Ri-Ri's relationship: Fake Plastic Trees, Give Up The Ghost, and All I Need. And there's a very special song that I'll save for when the time comes ;) Unless you call it first, then you'd be QUADRUPLE AWESOME! OK, enough blabbering, xoxo!
nevvy chapter 10 . 8/30/2013
You know what, this chapter was AWESOME. I'm a new fan and power-read all ten chapters. I love this fic and the way you write. Thanks so much for starting it up again. And thanks SO MUCH for starting it somewhere in the middle and giving flashbacks to previous worlds. Ri-ri ;) is a great character and I'm so interesting in what Reed has planned out for her. The bat symbol on her back is just beggin' to start trouble... On a happier note, the romance is just perfect- although I think I may have to have a box of tissues ready because with TRC, it ALWAYS gets worse before it gets better ;_; Thank you for writing a believable female love interest for Fai, there's practically none out there (and I've been around! ekk don't misconstrue that!) Moar peas!
oxEmmaxo chapter 10 . 7/31/2013
Aww...they kissed again! So cute :D

I really can't tell you how much I love this story. Everything about it is perfect. I'm jealous! ;)

Your descriptions are so vivid and detailed, your plots are so well thought out (and I don't even know the full extent of that yet!), everyone is perfectly in character, your OC is relatable and always interesting, and...just EVERYTHING!

I can't point out anything specific that I love in this chapter. It's just too wonderful, and I got caught up in the beautiful romance between them and the action scattered perfectly throughout, especially at the end. I swear, I'm ready to worship you. I wish I could write that well! I can't wait for your next update!
Takara Rose Oizumi chapter 10 . 7/14/2013
Took me a while to getting around to reading this chapter haha It was so cute! :3 I can't wait to read more!