Reviews for The Freedom of Flying
PeroPeroCandy chapter 15 . 3/31
I love this story and would love it if you updated more. 3
Akashi29S chapter 15 . 1/18
please continue this;)
i like your writing style and how you insert your chara inside the plot.
oh btw,
fai really make his fans wrap around his fingers. hahaha. xD
Diaflower chapter 15 . 11/13/2014
Wow... I can't wait until the next chapter
NightPegasus13 chapter 15 . 7/16/2014
It was Clow that helped Eri, right?
Update soon please.
Jonnvinn chapter 15 . 6/2/2014
Amazing! I'm always so emotional, when I read you story, I'm feeling with the characters way too much! Please keep updating! :D
Firefly chapter 15 . 5/18/2014
This story is seriously the best Fai/Oc story I have ever seen! The characters are so perfect and the humor is fantastic! I can't wait for the next chapter!
ukitakeitalialover041757 chapter 15 . 5/11/2014
I can't wait for the next chapter.
silver-roses12 chapter 15 . 5/10/2014
You have truly perfected capturing the spirit of tsubasa in your writing. Everyone is perfectly in character. Kuro's gruff exterior but kind heart, Fai's... complexity (There are no other words to describe him. That boy's a hot mess), Syaoran's determination and polite shyness, Sakura's innocence. And Eri fits in so well in her own way. Her humor is priceless. You know how much to give away in the story and when to keep certain things hidden. Like these little tastes of Eri's life with her siblings. That little teaser spurred a thousand questions. Why is she being so cruel to the only people who care for her? Who is Kangin and who is he to Kalin? What was in the letter from Eri's father? I shall ponder these questions and more until your talented imagination gives us readers the answer. Please do update soon!
remarkables chapter 15 . 5/10/2014
Pleas please please update soon!
Obsidian Buterfly chapter 5 . 5/6/2014
Is it weird that my favorite part in this chapter for Fai's and Eri's little spat? And Fai's reaction was spot on so i really like your characterization for him.
Though I am curious about how magic works in Eri's world. I hope you clarify that further in the coming chapters because it isnt clear if the people with magic get infected with some sort of deadly virus or if the virus infection grants people with magic but ultimately kills them as a side effect.
nevvy chapter 14 . 5/6/2014
*picks up stone*

Wait a sec...

*picks up several stones*

OK, now I'm ready!

*proceeds to lay you down and place stones on your back*

Stone massage! LOL! I lurve this chapter! I can't believe you consider this filler crap. It's like... emotional development. Build us up before tearing out our wittle hearts. OH! Man, that's gonna suck. These two are so sweet. Not cute, but just... sweet. It reminds me of the Carpenter's song "Masquerade." Highly recommended. I do love this moments between plot though, really, and I'm sure others appreciate them too :) Whelp, I do hope you post another chapter soon!
ukitakeitalialover041757 chapter 14 . 5/5/2014
Great chapter and congradultions on graduating!
silver-roses12 chapter 14 . 5/5/2014
Yay! New chapter! No one is going to stone you for a character driven chapter, silly. After all, 95% of all fanfics are mostly character development. Anywho, I enjoyed. Although I am a little irritated at Fai's line at the end. "Let's stop hurting each other like this". Eri didn't do anything wrong this time... so yeah. But that's a nit pick. Please update soon!
Obsidian Buterfly chapter 4 . 5/5/2014
So i came across this story in my nbox today and i must say its pretty good. I found a few inconsistencies here and there like how in one of the previous chapters, Eri already knew that her name is Little Mouse (the one where she meets Yuzuriha) but in this chapter, she's wondering about Fai signed her name as like she didnt know it before. So yeah, little things like that but i'm enjoying the plot so far. I'm curious to see how this is going to go though you have me cheering for Eri and Fai ;)
Aqua79 chapter 14 . 5/5/2014
Nice Chapter! And congrats on graduating!
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »