Reviews for Ib All Alone
Luna Lillyth chapter 1 . 2/8
I love how you turned the bad ending into a good one in here.
Lokorfi chapter 1 . 8/24/2014
dtrjiostrgioejaseruiogjweklgejkge

K-KAWAII.

./.
Fictionous01 chapter 1 . 6/22/2014
Ohmygod this is was just so cute. After watching Cryaotic's playthrough I just kinda cried and I had to read some good fanfics ;w;. Btw I really liked that idea of the 'Un-rot' painting. That was sweet I guess /.
KissesFromButtercup312 chapter 1 . 3/6/2014
This is a good story here.
I really LOVE it
Inactive ONNMT chapter 1 . 10/4/2013
A great one shot! I loved it; I was totally hooked! There were many twists that left me on my toes!
Good job! :D
-ONNMT :3
Killthief99 chapter 1 . 9/18/2013
Darn, right now my 3ds won't let me login so I'm going to use the guest review. I really enjoyed this story and felt like it was a heart-warming ending that everyone who has played Ib would enjoy. LOL That one part when Garry was solving the crossword puzzle made me giggle a bit when thinking about how such a horrific event is helping him solve a crossword puzzle.
XxVongola JuudaimeHimexX chapter 1 . 9/4/2013
Aww... TTATT... I wish something like this really happened in the game... :)
KiyumiArashi chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
Oh I like it. It's adorable. And you had me so scared right there, in the middle, when ROTROTROTROT happened... I could definitely see REMEMBERIBREMEMBERIB and the rest of the scary letters... so creepy...
I keep mistyping because my hands are shaking. Consider it a job well done.
Rinusagitora chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
Wow. This is impressive. Twisted, just like the game, but very, very sweet. Definitely one of my favorites.
Mad Zia Magdalena chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
Aw! A happy ending! Good story! :)
Avatar.NIX chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
I was just reading a fanfiction in which Ib returns to the Fabricated World to save Garry after the Forgotten Portrait ending so it was really interesting to see Garry's side of it! Haha, the whole theory about Garry being a smoker and the lemon candy thing seems so common and logical that I'm starting to think it's canon even though it's not. But I'm (sorta) rambling now– Anyway, very nice one-shot and I thank thee heartily for writing such a wonderful work. :)
FallenAngelLilith chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
Good story :)
Tina Dark chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
I REEEAD THIS AND I LOVE IT SO MUCH! T_T SO CUTE GODDAMN!
Iam.Titania-falls chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
I-I love this one-shot. I cried. I love how you portrayed Garry here, sometimes I find Garry in some other fics (no offense to the writers) as a strong person, I guess he is strong in his own way. But Garry's more.. fragile like. The idea about the painting, and the puzzle, absolutely love it.
Thank you for writing this. I enjoyed reading this.
TheLonelyDR chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
God, I don't know why, but I almost cried reading this.
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »