Reviews for Let Go
I'm crying so hard
justanormalhungergamefangirl chapter 1 . 12/28/2013
Omg. The feels. Crying ;_;
peetaslongbuns chapter 1 . 10/2/2013
Why! Im crying! This broke my heart. This story is so amazing!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
So beautiful and sad I cried so bad after amazing story and so heartbreaking well done
peanutthethor98 chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
ohhhh this story makes me cry so bad! It is such an amazing story how it is written but it is the saddest fic I've ever read! Peeta's death was never this sad to me before. :'( chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
This is an amazing story! I actually cried at this- especially their goodbyes. Thank you for writing this
colstrent chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
Wow. Very emotional. Great story, author. Keep writing.
Annabel7777777 chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
Tears are pooring do
wn my face that was so sad i loved it
Of Pearls and Paints chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
This is so sad. Good,but extremely depressing.
Littlest Girl chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
The ninjas are cutting onions in my room. Again!

Out of joke, this is such a beautiful story.

The Jumble Book chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
Such a sad story, very good though. Both Katniss and Peeta were believable throughout the entirety. Katniss isn't designed to deal with emotional pain and Peeta although an optimist also shows struggles of dealing with a terminal - and not to mention painful - illness.

Very well written, well done!
iluffmyself chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
well-written, despite it being so tragic.
bmaniavids chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
This made me cry like a little baby. It's just so beautiful and heartbreaking and WAH. Tears, everywhere. And I'm trying so desperately to hide my sobs from my roommate right now.
Starla Marie chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
Wow! That was an emotional read! I was kind of terrified of finishing it because Peeta's symptoms mirrored those of my own mother who suffered from ALS. You got the desperation spot on.
odZ chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
Thank you for making me cry...