Reviews for Saying Goodbye
Guest chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
I'm a big fan of Airwolf, and being a pet owner myself, when Tet died, brought tears to my eyes. It's always hard to lose someone you love being a family pet or a mother, father, etc. But, the nice thing is the memories. That is what counts.
jareya chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
Really sweet and sad story. Saying goodbye is never easy. I love the portrayal of the family relationships and how they all fit together as a unit.
Bamboozlepig chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
Such a sad, sweet story, very touching. Definitely been down this road myself with beloved pets and you captured the emotions around the loss of Tet so beautifully, it brought tears to my eyes. I like that Dom will meet him in Heaven at Rainbow Bridge, where all our pets go when they die, that was such a sweet touch. Very beautifully done, Bow would be pleased.
Ms. Anonymous chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
Sad, but sweet story. It is nice to think that Tet is up in heaven with Dom. I remember the first episode when Dom tried to land on the dock, but couldn't because Tet was lounging and didn't want to move. Thanks for the story and looking forward to more. (and God rest your cat's soul, and I'm sorry for your loss.)
Riabhach chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
Sad but lovely story - any of us with pets have gone through this.
OldSFfan chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
Robert,

Very touching. We've all lost a pet, and it's very hard. It's good to think they're with someone we've lost, who loved them.

-Old SF Fan