Reviews for Raven's Wedding
purplerave chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
I enjoyed this very much. I think you've captured Raven's POV very well. Now I must continue reading through your other work :)
LiveFastLookGood chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
The introspection was superb. Good job.
krostovikraven1 chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
i have to say, that was the most shocking And romantic proposal i have ver "witnessed". i actually gasped, it took me by surprise and had me melting like butter so bad, that i had to read those few lines a couple more times. i'm so in love with the character that if were to be real, it would be love at first sight. green skin, pointy ears and fangs as an added charm.

thank you for sharing the fruits of your imagination and making me realize that there is romance in a man's mind. and is not a "girl thing only"
TheForceIsStrongWithThisOne chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
Very nice.

I think that maybe you drew inspiration from my story, The Gift, as well:

"Ok Changeling, time to go."

He'd started to say something, and one of the girls had blurted, "Why do you let that creepy witch boss you around, anyway?"

He'd stopped. His face changed to a calm, composed expression, and he'd smiled, very gently. "Her name," he'd said, "Is Raven. And she's very, very smart, and very, very brave. Every day, she puts her life on the line for the city, and for you. Do not call her a 'witch.'"

From chapter 2 of The Gift:

As she watched Robin motioned to her, indicating that they were done with the police and he then gestured towards Beast Boy. She nodded and walked over to the changeling.

"It's time to go Beast Boy." She droned in her monotone.

He acknowledged her with a smile. He then turned and addressed some fan girls who were still waiting for their turn to pose with the green superhero.

"Sorry ladies, I gotta run." He apologized with his signature grin, his lone fang poking out as it always did.

"Beast Boy, you aren't going to let that witch boss you around?" One of the fan girls complained.

"Excuse me?" He replied. "Are you talking about Raven?"

If you did, no biggie. It's possible you thought of it yourself.
jerel chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
Love the story! Only hitch is from Deadpan Love; accordingly to that story Raven's sterile and nothing was said about Beast Boy being able to slip one past the goalie in her case.
BloodRose101 chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
Great job awesome! Love it!
Victorthe3rd chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
Dude that story was awesome. Is that somehow the sequal to Shades of Green and Gray? Or was that a prequal? And im letting you know now, im stealing some of Changelings dialouge to Raven to use on my gf...lol
egg1 chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
awe this story is sweet.
dylanbiancamano chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
at first your dialog one me over, but once you had a reference to Chef i was like "ok, you win, your a genius" thank you for writing
Omeganian chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
Part 4 reminds me a bit of Roommates II by Beautifulpurpleflame.
Anthony1l chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
This story is hilarious, interesting, original, touching, and unique.
Amazing girl chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
That was so emotional. .Beautiful.
Dancing Eyes chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
AAAHHH! This was so great! I loved all the little snippets like Batman vs. the Caterer and Diana explaining weddings to her! Aw, I want her to have kids with BB, maybe you could extend this into a few more chapters and have her get pregnant and then decide to keep the baby and have complications (the demon baby could be weird and not follow normal human birthing patterns) just an idea!

Thanks for writing!
JOHNXgambit chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
great as for scene 1 I can only think of terminator
Wind Lane chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
I really liked this. It's a fun concept and you executed it really well. It was a bit jarring for me when I hit the bit borrowed from Deadpan Love as I remember that story really well, but overall this was a cool way to do a rapid fire set of vignettes.

I'm looking forward to whatever comes next.