Reviews for Moving On
fluff master chapter 5 . 5/3/2014
Actually, the four variants of the word scindō mean I cut, to cut, I will cut, having been cut. Sorry, i know latin and when people use google translate or in proper grammar it bothers me. Wonderful story by the way.
SabArtFan chapter 14 . 1/16/2014
Update please? :( this is good and you left so many questions unanswered while answering only some... I would really love to know the end of this story!
Dayanna.CaHill-Fray-Chase chapter 14 . 6/5/2013
AH,I agree with you about Avatar,TLA. IT IS AMAZING! have you watched LOK? it was pretty good to:)
and well...oh dear. Waking up not knowing whose pants you have on is never a good thing(Not that I would know from experiance...nope, no idea what your talking about;))
Meepmeep123 chapter 14 . 6/5/2013
Eeeep an update! I'm sorry it took me SOO long to get around to reading! But it was great, and I really want those questions answered! Doctor who and A:TLA? You are perfect, my friend.
QueenOfFrozenWinds chapter 14 . 6/3/2013
I loved it lol x
Blue Eyed Shadowhunter chapter 14 . 6/3/2013
Well. this was an odd chapter! but nonetheless good!
QueenOfFrozenWinds chapter 13 . 5/20/2013
Update soon x
goddessoflightandshadow chapter 13 . 5/17/2013
Hello! I just found this story, and I like it very much! It's really intresting and written very well! Love it! :)
Meepmeep123 chapter 13 . 5/16/2013
Eeeep, you updated! I love it!
You started watching doctor who? Isn't it just GREAT? Where are you at?
squidgy78 chapter 13 . 5/16/2013
Great story!
Update soon!
Yggdrasil'sRoots chapter 12 . 5/8/2013
HAA SO MUCH CRACK YOU MADE JACE SO GAY OH MAN YOU...THIS...THEY...HAHAHAHAHAHA!
Guest chapter 10 . 4/26/2013
Write girl! Amazing!
QueenOfFrozenWinds chapter 12 . 4/26/2013
I absolutely loved it :D please update soon x
Guest chapter 12 . 4/26/2013
I love rambling! And I love gay depictions of Jace! Escpecially that Alec has amazing thighs? LOL3
Guest chapter 12 . 4/18/2013