Reviews for Sanctuary for All
Painted Eyes chapter 29 . 4/23
Man, I really hate reading something good and then finding out it isn't finished ... this is a compliment of the highest order. Good canon characterization, outstanding narrative, an engaging read. So get crackin'.
Painted Eyes chapter 9 . 4/23
Well, I'm likin' it so far ...
Syntyche chapter 29 . 4/4
I realize this story has probably been left behind, but what you've already written is amazing. The level of description and detail is fantastic. I hope you finish it, but even if you don't, it's a great read.
I have no idea what's going on
nickiesaysstuff chapter 29 . 10/12/2014
Um. What? Im so loving this but its not the end? :(
Guest chapter 29 . 7/15/2014
I really wish you were still updating this. Its good. Really good.
Guest chapter 29 . 7/9/2014
fantastic.
missy7293 chapter 2 . 6/17/2013
Holy crap...someone get that man a band aid. Poor Daryl. Good writing.
Candra C chapter 29 . 5/3/2013
Why... why you wonderful person of angsty whumpness haven't you updated?! Why!? I was freaking out for my poor baby for the first 20 chapters! You HAVE to continue this!
BanannaFlvdSnow chapter 29 . 4/22/2013
Ok i know this hasnt been updated in awhile but was that the end? Really? I have read a bunch of your stories and really enjoyed them but that didnt feel like the end... That is the only one so far that has left me feeling a little let down if that really is the final chapter..
It just didnt feel like enough it was almost there so close then it was done but it didnt feel like the story was...
BanannaFlvdSnow chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
kyri0sity chapter 29 . 4/20/2013
What a delightfully wonderful story! It is so well written! The characters, their interactions, their introspections, the scenery; it is all so detailed & seamless that it comes alive off the page. I was engrossed in it from the first paragraph & had to read it all in one go. I'm sure to be coming back to it again & I truly hope it doesn't end here. I have to know what was with Manning's reaction to Daryl's last name all about; had he ran into Meryl, maybe Meryl was part of his group & Manning was trying to keep Daryl's presence hush-hush; or maybe Meryl knew. . .Aaahhhh! My curiosity is running amok!
Naimeria chapter 29 . 2/8/2013
This is just too fabulous for words. I should be studying, but instead I'm reading this. No regrets. ;D
Hope to see an update soon!
So Dun With This Joseph chapter 11 . 12/18/2012
Its really confusing trying to figure out who's saying what
Guest chapter 29 . 12/8/2012
I read this all in one sitting and if I'm being honest I'm not too sure what to think of it. Your characterization of Daryl is so accurate and I think he would react much the way you've described. But I have to say although it is great that you have thought through the details so well is commendable however the unnecessary meticulous detail you add to your chapters is over bearing and kind of insults the readers intelligence.
It's my belief that when writing for an audience detail are a must, but when too much is given the reader is left with nothing to imagine and it's much like reading a biography - all information that cannot be changed in the slightest to match someone individual perception.
The over description of some scenes make it seem that there was no true progression in the story line for chapters at a time and when there is character development its so fleeting and lost in among the adjective heavy paragraphs.

I know it's been awhile since this story has been updated but I do look forward to a new chapter in this story because it is unique to all the other stories in this fandom, but please give your readers more credit, I think it was hard not to see the "twist" coming once you've described every detail about Manning.