Reviews for Sanctuary for All
missy7293 chapter 2 . 6/17/2013
Holy crap...someone get that man a band aid. Poor Daryl. Good writing.
Candra 'wolfgal97 chapter 29 . 5/3/2013
Why... why you wonderful person of angsty whumpness haven't you updated?! Why!? I was freaking out for my poor baby for the first 20 chapters! You HAVE to continue this!
BanannaFlvdSnow chapter 29 . 4/22/2013
Ok i know this hasnt been updated in awhile but was that the end? Really? I have read a bunch of your stories and really enjoyed them but that didnt feel like the end... That is the only one so far that has left me feeling a little let down if that really is the final chapter..
It just didnt feel like enough it was almost there so close then it was done but it didnt feel like the story was...
BanannaFlvdSnow chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
kyri0sity chapter 29 . 4/20/2013
What a delightfully wonderful story! It is so well written! The characters, their interactions, their introspections, the scenery; it is all so detailed & seamless that it comes alive off the page. I was engrossed in it from the first paragraph & had to read it all in one go. I'm sure to be coming back to it again & I truly hope it doesn't end here. I have to know what was with Manning's reaction to Daryl's last name all about; had he ran into Meryl, maybe Meryl was part of his group & Manning was trying to keep Daryl's presence hush-hush; or maybe Meryl knew. . .Aaahhhh! My curiosity is running amok!
Naimeria chapter 29 . 2/8/2013
This is just too fabulous for words. I should be studying, but instead I'm reading this. No regrets. ;D
Hope to see an update soon!
Mr.Tom.Hiddleston chapter 11 . 12/18/2012
Its really confusing trying to figure out who's saying what
Guest chapter 29 . 12/8/2012
I read this all in one sitting and if I'm being honest I'm not too sure what to think of it. Your characterization of Daryl is so accurate and I think he would react much the way you've described. But I have to say although it is great that you have thought through the details so well is commendable however the unnecessary meticulous detail you add to your chapters is over bearing and kind of insults the readers intelligence.
It's my belief that when writing for an audience detail are a must, but when too much is given the reader is left with nothing to imagine and it's much like reading a biography - all information that cannot be changed in the slightest to match someone individual perception.
The over description of some scenes make it seem that there was no true progression in the story line for chapters at a time and when there is character development its so fleeting and lost in among the adjective heavy paragraphs.

I know it's been awhile since this story has been updated but I do look forward to a new chapter in this story because it is unique to all the other stories in this fandom, but please give your readers more credit, I think it was hard not to see the "twist" coming once you've described every detail about Manning.
Anon chapter 29 . 12/7/2012
I've really been enjoying this story, so I hope it comes back at some point! Yes, your twist managed to surprise me, since Daryl was so sure earlier that it was Manning alive. I am relieved that he is a zombie, though and eager to see what Daryl will do.

Thanks for all that you've written so far! I hope life is going well. :)
anonymous chapter 29 . 12/7/2012
Overall, its a good story. Good plot line and all. but its really really tedious. There's alot of unnecessary details and shit. its like trying to read Lord of the Rings. Good story, but so tedious that its nearly impossible to get past the first chapter.
Chemical Ghost chapter 29 . 11/29/2012
First of all, I have to commend you on your characterization of Daryl. You really do have a talent for crawling into the head of our knight in tarnished armour, as I like to call him. You've had him freak out, as he should, but in the peculiar way we would expect him to...The ongoing internal monologue was perfect.

I like that you acknowledge that everybody's PTSD is different and that characters will stay themselves even after you damage them to that extent.

Your style of writing is refreshing - I really do love the detailed descriptions and the in-depth analysis of the situations that you write...So, in summary...Well done, and I hope you continue this.
TearsOfTheForgotten chapter 29 . 10/23/2012
Great, great chapter! :D The suspense just about killed me haha, I can't wait to see what happens next!
Equal-Opportunity-Reader chapter 29 . 10/22/2012
*peeking through clenched fingers* Why must you do these things to Daryl? Seriously, though, WOW! I was kind of thinking that Manning would make a return as a walker, but it was still surprising.
Surplus Imagination chapter 29 . 10/22/2012
That couldn't have been easy to write. Building tension and slowly unraveling Daryl's carefully constructed facade. I think you did a good job of wigging him out. Particularlyd like where zombie-Manning had licked his fingers clean.
Thanks!
WTFdoUwantNOW chapter 29 . 10/22/2012
Okay, my heart is in my throat now! Just shoot him, Daryl! I love the buildup and being privy to Daryl's thoughts. I can't wait to see what happens next!