Reviews for League High
Crazy bastard.
Megalandrys chapter 9 . 9/3/2014
YAY
Soulnight chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
Hope the next chapter comes out soon, it's very interesting

Also might i suggest adding in Annie the nine year old child prodigy who constantly carries around a worn out teddy bear named tibbers, and Amumu who's also a prodigy but is prone to getting hurt and cries a lot
HolyMolyCamoly chapter 9 . 3/24/2013
Great as always! I was starting to fear you weren't going to continue with this. Nice to see tha I was wrong!
Guest chapter 9 . 12/10/2012
Just a thought, should you ever return to the Xin Zhao story arc. In the lore, Xin Zhao shows incredible loyalty to those that helped him, even taking a poison dart for Jarvan III. If you ever choose to present him in a not so horrible light, perhaps use that.
Ty chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
Yorick as a janitor. Awesome.
randomLoLguy chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
if i may ask, can you put in the champs, zilean and malzahar in here some where idk the idea of the guy who has control over time and the prophet who sees the future seems like a hilarious premise.
Zero612 chapter 8 . 10/5/2012
Oh my god this is great! Update ASAP please!
Nightbreed6 chapter 8 . 10/1/2012
great couple of chapters, still looking forward to read more. This also reminded me to go wash the dishes, thanks! ..sort of.
Nightbreed6 chapter 6 . 9/25/2012
it's alive! great chapter, looking forward to reading more :)
Random chapter 6 . 9/25/2012
Zat accent. It amuses moi.
Stickman-sam chapter 5 . 8/26/2012
Nice story, very new and good idea. Can't wait to read more about the champions, and wondering if Talon will be allies with Katarina as well?
B.M.B.T chapter 5 . 8/16/2012
I know the story is proberly dead by now but i just wanted to tell you how awesome this story is! You picture the charertars so Well !
Guest chapter 5 . 8/5/2012
Put darius and draven in here plox
Guest chapter 5 . 7/17/2012
More now! Great job so far!