Reviews for The Force of Magic
Morzan's Elvish Daughter chapter 6 . 7/17/2011
They'er all the same when you get down to it. :D
ts3marie chapter 6 . 2/15/2010
I like this story a lot, although I could do without the Darlings and Sweethearts from Hermione and Obi. Please update soon!
Jazz E. Roisin chapter 6 . 11/8/2007
Laughing out loud. I am interested to see what, if you do, you write next. And I've thourghly enjoyed this chapter.
Jazz E. Roisin chapter 5 . 11/8/2007
I love the lighthearted to tension filled this chapter goes. I mean it's very well written. As I near chapter six, I must ask, is chapter six the last chapter, or are you brainstorming more?
Jazz E. Roisin chapter 4 . 11/7/2007
I have to say, that I love this chapter. I love every chapter I read so far.

Ron and Hermione are classic. Just a question for clarification: Was Voldemrot at Hogwarts because the final batle was going on, or because he was sneaking in to find Harry?

I have to say that Hermione was amazing. Although, I'm not entirely sure she's actually kiss someone because Ron made a comment. But I still like the image of it and of Harry and Obi-Wan laughing at Ron.
Jazz E. Roisin chapter 2 . 11/7/2007
I realized that I did not review this chapter, how rude of me. You see, I am an every chapter kind of reviwer.

Now, I want to answer the question, retorical I know, of the chapter's title: "He's A Good Guy! Who Knew?" I knew from the moment the signifcance of Harry's eyes was eluded to in the books.

On the chpater. It's beautifully written and consrutcted. Although, instead of using the chapter seperations you use, they seem a little harsh to the eyes, use either the * * * found in books or a straight line going all the way across, which can be added if you edit the document upon uploading.

I love how you mix universed yes stay true to the characters from eache one. Great work. How did you come with this idea?

Jazz
Jazz E. Roisin chapter 3 . 11/6/2007
‘I will protect him, Lily. I’ll keep your son safe. I can never call him mine, but I will always watch over him because he is yours.’

I love this quote. I really do. it's so Severus.
Jazz E. Roisin chapter 1 . 11/4/2007
Best way to blow off some steam is to torment the rest of the world with it. )

I agree. If this were untrue then there wouldn't be fanfiction. Although, I seriously doubt that any fanfics are torment for readers. My opinon is that if they don't like a fic from the first chapter then they should stop reading and spare everyone their complaints.

From reading this little disclaimer I have to say I am interested.
Albus Paulson chapter 6 . 8/20/2007
Where are the rest of the hcapters? I have gotten to like this fic, you know, and I would appreciate a bone beign thrown my way! You've done a good job, but don't leave us hanging like that!

-Albus
wover30 chapter 6 . 10/30/2006
I like the starwars/hp crossover, this is my first! sniff! keep up the good work!

:oP
Hunterelite chapter 6 . 8/21/2006
Please I know youj haven't upated lin 2 years bujt plz! I beg of you! Not much Hp SW crossovers out there you know atleast not many good ones.
Twin Tails Speed chapter 6 . 1/12/2006
Interesting is this
Bobboky chapter 6 . 12/7/2005
so, how will the curse scar react to palpatane(sp?)?
Justagirlcalledbob chapter 6 . 11/10/2005
yay! heheh obi wan with a mischievious streak...eek*hides as a blue lightsaber flys by her head* CALM YOURSELF obi!meeble!* flees from angry jedi lovers* PLEASE UPDATE CUZ I LOVE IT!
TardisIsTheOnlyWayToTravel chapter 6 . 10/18/2005