Reviews for Love Aboard The RMS Titanic
Sebastian baz chapter 14 . 2/4
do another one where they are in the Halifax explosion please
Guest chapter 14 . 8/23/2013
This was beautiful! I loved it so much! Tohru and Kyo. I love that! I love that Yuki found someone as well! R.I.P. Margret
Jon Flawless chapter 14 . 8/1/2012
This story was totally epic! This story will forever stay on my favorites list. Thank you for wrighting it!
Jon Flawless chapter 3 . 7/29/2012
I love the ending to this chapter! It's so cute. Kyo and Tohru so belong together.
Joely chapter 9 . 7/24/2012
OH MY GOD MY MOST FAVE FANFIC EVEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRR! I really like to see it in fruit sbasket version:) it made me cry! i also got sad cuz i thought kyo was dead... SO SAD:( BUT EXTREMELY GOOD STORY! Keep up the great work:)
Cirruz The Night Elf chapter 14 . 7/10/2012
*sobs* An amazing story! Really. I like how they all survived, (R.I.P. Margaret!) besides the little girl of course. I cried. I really did. I love how Yuki fell in love with someone, too. I hate stories where he is left out!

Anyway, Great job!
sweetdreamsaremadeofthis chapter 14 . 6/24/2012
Wow. It almost brought me to tears. If I hadn't known that the Titanic would eventually sink, then I would be currently having an emotional breakdown. What puzzled me was how did the Sohmas and Tohru not know that it would sink cuz almost every schoolchild knows the tragic take of the ship. And omg you included the unsinkable Molly brown!
The Queen of Fairyland chapter 14 . 6/3/2012
Fantastic. Wow, just wow.
NekoZUKI2015 chapter 14 . 6/2/2012
Best story EVER! thank you! :D
NekoZUKI2015 chapter 13 . 6/2/2012
MARGRET DIDN'T MAKE IT! I'M CRYING RIGHT NOW!
NekoZUKI2015 chapter 12 . 6/2/2012
Oh wow! Did Kyo make it! What about Yuki! And Margret! Oooo! I have to know! Update soon!
NekoZUKI2015 chapter 11 . 6/2/2012
Oh! How dare you! Dang cliffhangers! Update soon! XD
NekoZUKI2015 chapter 10 . 6/2/2012
Wow! This is an amazing chapter! I'm very impressed! Useing the lifeboat for men was a good idea! Looking foward to more! Update soon!
NekoZUKI2015 chapter 9 . 6/1/2012
OMG! I NEED MORE! I'M LIKE CRYING RIGHT NOW! BEST CROSSOVER EVER! UPDATE SOON! ((I'll die if you don't! XD))
NekoZUKI2015 chapter 8 . 6/1/2012
I'm crying right now! So sad!