Reviews for Fireworks: A Series of Invader Zim One Shots
That message is so sad! Aww poor thing! *huggles Gaz*
Isla-Robin-295 chapter 6 . 10/10/2014
Yay! X3
Isla-Robin-295 chapter 4 . 10/10/2014
OMD! I LOVE THAT SONG! YAY!
Isla-Robin-295 chapter 3 . 10/10/2014
I actually laughed at the bit where he yelled at the checkout lady! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOOOL! XDXDXD
Isla-Robin-295 chapter 2 . 10/10/2014
D':
AsianCutie93 chapter 14 . 11/2/2012
I liked these series of oneshots as well.

The inspiration behind them is a little more "free-flowing" compared to your themes challenged, but they are still unique in comparison to each other.

My favorite one in terms of intensity when it comes to emotions was probably the second one. It was really subtle and used very few words, but it really conveyed a lot. Something that I still need to work on when it comes to my own writing. XD

The only one I thought was awkward was the sixth one, but not because of your writing. It was because I was unsure about how you portrayed the Skool children's personalities. I wondered if it was in-character (since most of your other oneshots were very in-character), but I think that's the beauty of the having the other children in stories. They are not as focused on so you can really bend them to have a certain personality as long as it is not too extreme (which is what you did).

But honestly, my favorite ones are the ZADR ones. It really explores different aspects and possibilities in their relationship, which is one of the things I really love about ZADR.

Hope you continue to write more, but I understand if your theme one is of a higher priority. :)
InTheNameOfSanity chapter 14 . 9/4/2012
Another awesome few one-shots, definetly. I especially liked the last two. Hah, poor Zita, catching them at it ;) awesome :D
HyperSpooches58 chapter 13 . 9/4/2012
I'd love to draw this if you would let me! I'm up to the task!
gayegg chapter 13 . 9/4/2012
That's it... I'm drawing that pic. :)
gayegg chapter 12 . 9/4/2012
Lol!
saphire jewel jakson chapter 10 . 8/25/2012
LOVE IS BLIND THATS WHY YOU CANT SEE ME
i got it finally XD
thats for nine it would not let me post more than one review stupid
ff website your on my list believe it!
CV Ping chapter 11 . 8/5/2012
Crack pairings MEP? Cool. I accept your challenge! But, eh, I don't have internet next week so.. I won't be as fast as I usually am on these editing projects.. .. You can message me on YT (SnowJaeFallen) so I remember.

.. Ehehe. Those poor little wierdos. Is it just me, or do you seem to torture them a lot?
gayegg chapter 11 . 7/31/2012
"I'm late!" Dib, you ass hole!
KP100 chapter 11 . 7/31/2012
...I enjoyed this chapter WAY too much for it to be healthy...xD the whole "Don't look" chant in his head was hilarious. Well done!