Reviews for Were Kisses All The Joys in Bed
Leolaws chapter 1 . 7/21
I shouldn't have read this at work, I now realise.
Haha, well.
I've been going through most your writings, and there are a lot of them, and I must say, you master Blackincest (whether it's Andy or not). It's pleasant to read, past the smut. I really like the feels (I'm saying all of this in this review but it concerns other stories of yours as well), and even the short ones are really likeable.
But anyways. This was nice.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
Actually. Andromeda is older than Bellatrix
Dratinimartini chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
Amazing job this was so hot and well written just wow
BellasTrick chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
OMG, this was fucking amazing. Wow...just, wow. Hot!
HP-Lette-Fan chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
Brilliant! Going in my favorites definitely! A couple spelling errors but for doing that challenge you did amazingly well.

Guest chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
God, I loved it, you write smut perfectly
Lady Phoenix Fire Rose chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
Interesting. I have no other words for it.
GothicPheonix chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
I loved this. Blackcest is my guilty pairing pleasure XD And you only had three typos and an accidental addition.

1) "Bellatrix had apparently not been expecting such vehemence, for she looked up at Narcissa rather warily." But, you meant 'Andromeda' here, not Narcissa.

2) "Bellatrix fell silent for a second before she resumed, and his time, one of her fingers was touching Andromeda's opening, and she was powerless to tell her to stop and she didn't want her to anyway and oh God, oh God, my sister's fingering me, my sister!" You meant 'this time'

3)"Oh, Mother and Father won't her! I put a bloody spell- on- oh! Oh fuck! Right there!" You meant 'won't hear'

4)"Fuck…" Andromeda whispered. It wasn't a word that she cared to use out loud often, but if ever there was a situation that called for it…"

(shouldn't have a " after 'for it')