Reviews for Friendship Is Magic: Prime: Act III
T501 chapter 7 . 12/14/2014
You took a dark, evil incarnation parallel to the peaceful life-sustaining Energon, and put it in a setting for a show that was placed in a specific area so Deception activity there is minimal. *clap clap applause*
Dalek the Supreme chapter 19 . 3/4/2014
Wow, just wow. This story is a great solution to the trilogy. The dark tone is incredibly effective, the characters are once again well-realized. The use of non-Prime stories of the aligned continuity is put to great use here as well, and I have been inspired to try and watch Rescue Bots.
Another thing I find interesting, is that in Transformers: Prime, Megatron is reformed after being stabbed through the Spark by Bumblebee, resurrected, and then tortured by Unicron, Knock Out joins the Autobots, and Discord is reformed as well. This story is interesting because, even though it was written before Predacons Rising, I can still enjoy the fact that it shows what would have happened if Megatron, Knock Out, and Discord continued the path of evil. Starscream's end here isn't too far off from what I imagine was inflicted on him by the Predacons in the actual movie, though whether or not he survived is more clear here.
So, Terrorcon Twilight and Insecticon Fluttershy, huh? Very interesting and original concepts, and I like how you've used them. Another interesting and original idea is Twilight, instead of being the heroine she's normally portrayed as, is one of the main antagonists here. That is actually well portrayed here.
One thing I find unfortunate is that Pinkie's ability to understand Bumblebee is scarcely used. It would have been nice to see more of the friendship between the two characters fleshed out, as it was with Bulkhead and Rarity, or Ratchet and Fluttershy. Even still, it deserves a 9.5/10. Great work.
SlipknotGhidorah chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
I love Bob the Insecticon! Now, the Ponies of Equestria (and Bob) are on their way to Earth to fight Discord and the Decepticons with the Autobots.
fedorasarecool chapter 17 . 4/3/2013
Oh, and do think I could be Starscream and/or Discord
fedorasarecool chapter 16 . 4/3/2013
*Jaw Drops* Dude. This crossover is supposed to be impossible. My little pony almost has no violence, and cartoon pony's cant fight 20 ft. tall robots with laser cannons. EXCEPT THE BELIEVABLY CAN! Dude! How? I mean, everyone is in character, even poor Twilight Sparkle (Do you mind if I base a few small details of my MLP:FIM crossover? It wont be a series, and dealing with the dictator Twilight it was pushes him towards the Wrath of a Time Lord state, and... Its complicated.
Any way, this is outstanding! The whole thing is! The Discorded Transformers (I loved Optimus 'speech' to discord) The first act lacked a little, but this one makes up for the minor (Almost undetectable) flaws. And the songs are great to! Bullets really brought the war thing close to home, and the song Twilight Sparkle sang when she thought her friends had moved on? I almost cried. Almost. About you fanmation idea? What if you changed it to a radio style show?
L.D chapter 19 . 2/15/2013
Have the hive come and stay with fluttershy their prinsess
TF crossover fan chapter 19 . 2/12/2013
Miko should totally walk up to Twilight and say: "Hey Twilight, mind if I AX you a question? Can we bury the HATCHET? I don't want our relationship to be the DEATH of us."

Oh and Twilight seriously needs to be called out for her racism against humans. It IS her own fault why most humans she encounters end up hurting her.
Bigby the Big Bad Wolf chapter 18 . 1/17/2013
What I meant by that the fact that you were making all these bad stuff happen to the characters I'm so fond of. It felt like you enjoyed just making the Transformers and My Little Pony characters miserable. I know it's sounds weird considering they're just fictional but I always like characters get everything worked out. Granted you have done that but there was some permanent damage along the way.

In a nutshell, you seem to like just making bad and tragic stuff happen and not anything happy. At least nothing that isn't eventually squashed by something bad. Or like I said, have a permanent after-effect.

I will admit that you're doing a very creative and original take on this type of crossover but it takes a some getting used to. I guess seeing all these miserable events happen is a just a bit hard to swallow. Especially to the MLP characters. With Transformers though, it's kinda expected.
Bigby the Big Bad Wolf chapter 17 . 1/13/2013
What the hell, man. What the hell.

You really like taking the franchises and completely just ripping them up like this don't you. Killing off Shining Armor like that. Sheesh. I hope he comes back to life and makes up with Twilight and everything. Good grief.
the Tormentor chapter 16 . 11/10/2012
Yet you killed both Breakdown and Knockout.
Bigby the Big Bad Wolf chapter 15 . 11/6/2012
Has Miko ever apologized to Twilight for killing her? I know Twilight's done an awful lot but I think she deserves that at least.
Guest chapter 15 . 11/6/2012
Megatron...dead?I don't believe it. I wonder how Soundwave will react when he finds out is leader is dead. He might go after prime with dreadwing, will he? I mean Megatron doesn't have a head anymore so the dark energon won't help him now.
And is the next chapter the final chapter?
avatoa chapter 14 . 11/4/2012
Okay, did not see that coming. 0_0;
Some guy chapter 14 . 11/4/2012
This is just EPIC. I wish we could see princess celestia vs primus. That would be so sweet
Bigby the Big Bad Wolf chapter 13 . 10/12/2012
Shockwave's log, huh? I wonder what that could be. Either it deals with the Space Bridge or the Dinobots. Does this mean we'll be getting an appearance from Grimlock?