Reviews for From the Cradle
LadyLeelee87 chapter 2 . 9/23/2013
To Light: While L may love and adore you let this be a lesson you do not stand in between a sugar loving man and his Twinkies I think you have learned this lesson the hard way! Lol

Another great one I loved the whole trip and how L calls Junior Dearest Heart is so so adorable. I hope there are many more to come in the future because this baby has a lot more milestones to go through with his crazy parents
LadyLeelee87 chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
Aww this is just so so adorable! I've read this multiple times and I still cannot get over the adorableness that Light, L and the baby make.
"And L Don''t you dare give that baby chocolate milk!" Lol
Starrynights1987 chapter 3 . 9/1/2013
Love this hope u write more soon
Strawberie La chapter 2 . 9/20/2012
Pleeeease write more!
SoShi Love x3 chapter 3 . 8/25/2012
Love it! Each chapter so far is too cute and so well written. When the produce aisle went kaboom in the second one, I started laughing XD
I could picture it way too easily.
DevilsNvrCry chapter 3 . 7/20/2012
Gahhhhhhhhh Mello is so cute towards Near. I hope you update soon. ANd if not I await the update patiently. But nayways thank you for the update, I hadn't reviewed this story up until now-I think- so I finally get to tell you that I am a huge fan of this story. Thank you for your hard work.
superhappy chapter 3 . 7/8/2012
Ah...this is genius...I loved every bit of this fic and I'm DYING for more. It was well written and made me laugh so hard that I fell off my bed.

I did enjoy how two geniuses named their son 'Junior' xD
Strawberie La chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
Am I allowed to ask if Mello and Near's baby will be a boy too?
ZooperDooper chapter 3 . 7/4/2012
I honestly can't believe this story isn't pushing 100 reviews by now! I've read about three stories (Including this one) about L and Light being parents and I have to say that this is by FAR the best one I have read. In fact it might just be the best Death Note story I've read, and I'm not even exaggerating. I am literally on the edge if my seat (Or bed, rather) waiting for the next chapter to come out!

Keep the up the amazing work :)

Belletrist Word Salad chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
Had to lol at this line: "This the sound that your son makes sometimes. He requires your assistance." Typical L.
Strawberie La chapter 3 . 6/30/2012
Brilliant and very witty! It made me chuckle :) I hope you update soon!
eighthwave chapter 3 . 6/26/2012
Lol! This story has had me laugh so many times! It's so cute! I only have one question though and it may be a little stupid: who is Junior named after? Update soon!
carla chapter 3 . 6/12/2012
Really cute story you have going here. Little baby Junior is so adorable. I loved reading the interactions L, Light and Junior have as a family. What a great plot you have brainstormed. You do truly deserve more reviews and complaints for your co-op work. :-)
TheDeathAssistant4 chapter 3 . 6/12/2012
Awww! This got me into Fangirl Mode! I was shamelessly squealing so loud when I read this after midnight that I'm pretty sure my neighbor would need a cochlea transplant(if she isn't deaf already). I was elated when I found that Near and Mello would be featured in this chapter. Then, I found out they were BABYSITTING DEAREST HEART(L made the cutest nickname)! I was literally torn between squealing again after seeing a mental image of the albino genius cuddling Junior while Mello was cooking dinner for them both and shrieking at the sheer HORROR of it all! An innocent infant shouldn't be put in the hands of two slightly sociopathic genii with a one-sided conflict! They'll end up gutting each other somehow! Or, well, maybe only Mello will die but Killer Illumination might just commence testing the "Near dies by choking on Lego" theory with that stupid black notebook. But Near and his Near Nest of Cuddling! I couldn't help but melt at the scene. I almost laughed myself to tears when I read, and I quote:"You have to put on a diaper and pretend to be Junior! Maybe they'll never notice!"

Also the exchange between Evil\Concerned\Parent!Light and Mello was just too amusing. Especially the following lines: "Exactly! They aren't saying! I'm calling the police!"

"Matsuda is on duty," said L.

"Damn!" Light smashed his phone closed.

In my opinion, this is the best chapter yet. Although, it may be just because I just witnessed the best(and cutest)possible scenario for the budding romance of my favorite pairing. I revere both of your awesomeness. Thanks for updating!

TheDeathAssistant4 chapter 2 . 6/10/2012 utterly indescribable. You have no idea how your work has affected me, just that it made quite a lasting impression. Indeed, I may just be experiencing the watershed of my sad, sad life and nobody will ever know. Or maybe I'm just overreacting. Oh well, mitigation can become overrated after extended use, anyways. What I'm trying to say is... THIS IS AMAZING AND I LOVE IT! I CAN'T BELIEVE IN HAS BARELY ANY REVIEWS! I MEAN, DID SOME KIND OF GLITCH JUST HID THE REVIEW BUTTON OR SOMETHING? You're the author for M, My Name is Mello for Near's sake! THIS DEFINATELY DESERVES MORE! Ahem, on another note(XD), please continue updating.

PS: On the topic of your other story, will you continue it? Not that I'm hoping or anything...*coughliescough*