Reviews for From the Cradle
Guest chapter 4 . 8/14/2016
I hope you update soon,awesome
Buttercupstotch chapter 1 . 7/19/2016
Thanks for not finishing Dreams, Rain, Go Insane
Carla chapter 4 . 4/11/2016
This chapter was definitely filled with laughs. And we get to finally find out Junior's full name, Junior Winston Yagami Lawliet it made perfect sense to have both of his parents' last name. Mentioning them, L and Light are very kinky. Lol, I was concerned at first when Junior mentioned an affair but it turn to good humor and embarrassment on Light's part.
I liked to mention I love both "From the Cradle" and "Seeking His Hand". I look forward to you guys updating these stories. Also I'd like to add that I commend the both of your guys' work in collaboration.
LadyLeelee87 chapter 2 . 9/23/2013
To Light: While L may love and adore you let this be a lesson you do not stand in between a sugar loving man and his Twinkies I think you have learned this lesson the hard way! Lol

Another great one I loved the whole trip and how L calls Junior Dearest Heart is so so adorable. I hope there are many more to come in the future because this baby has a lot more milestones to go through with his crazy parents
LadyLeelee87 chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
Aww this is just so so adorable! I've read this multiple times and I still cannot get over the adorableness that Light, L and the baby make.
"And L Don''t you dare give that baby chocolate milk!" Lol
Starrynights1987 chapter 3 . 9/1/2013
Love this hope u write more soon
Strawberie La chapter 2 . 9/20/2012
Pleeeease write more!
SoShi Love x3 chapter 3 . 8/25/2012
Love it! Each chapter so far is too cute and so well written. When the produce aisle went kaboom in the second one, I started laughing XD
I could picture it way too easily.
DevilsNvrCry chapter 3 . 7/20/2012
Gahhhhhhhhh Mello is so cute towards Near. I hope you update soon. ANd if not I await the update patiently. But nayways thank you for the update, I hadn't reviewed this story up until now-I think- so I finally get to tell you that I am a huge fan of this story. Thank you for your hard work.
superhappy chapter 3 . 7/8/2012
Ah...this is genius...I loved every bit of this fic and I'm DYING for more. It was well written and made me laugh so hard that I fell off my bed.

I did enjoy how two geniuses named their son 'Junior' xD
Strawberie La chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
Am I allowed to ask if Mello and Near's baby will be a boy too?
ZooperDooper chapter 3 . 7/4/2012
I honestly can't believe this story isn't pushing 100 reviews by now! I've read about three stories (Including this one) about L and Light being parents and I have to say that this is by FAR the best one I have read. In fact it might just be the best Death Note story I've read, and I'm not even exaggerating. I am literally on the edge if my seat (Or bed, rather) waiting for the next chapter to come out!

Keep the up the amazing work :)

ZooperDooper.
Belletrist Word Salad chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
Had to lol at this line: "This noise...is the sound that your son makes sometimes. He requires your assistance." Typical L.
Strawberie La chapter 3 . 6/30/2012
Brilliant and very witty! It made me chuckle :) I hope you update soon!
eighthwave chapter 3 . 6/26/2012
Lol! This story has had me laugh so many times! It's so cute! I only have one question though and it may be a little stupid: who is Junior named after? Update soon!