Reviews for New Beginnings in Violent Endings
NukeMan chapter 7 . 8/9/2013
A crossover with Mysterious GF X would be pretty awesome, but keeping it straight Toradora would be best. Keep up the great work, the story is awesome so far!
MisceIIaneous chapter 7 . 7/25/2013
Amazing story. I mean truly amazing, I would definitely love to see more of these chapters and hopefully the complete story. If you ever have a mental block, you can ask me for some help, I would be glad to.
TAH-Hall chapter 7 . 7/25/2013
alright next chapter batter up!
Raevn021 chapter 2 . 12/15/2012
I wish you would finish this one. I saw lots of Toradora fanfics that weren't finished and I was so disappointed. I have followed your story so that I will be updated. Keep on shining! :)
predstor chapter 6 . 11/8/2012
love it the reason why i created a fanfiction account is to read this story
Teh Rem chapter 4 . 9/12/2012
Ryuuji you coward! I like your descriptions although at times I skim them because of how long they are. All In all good work
Kaijudospartan chapter 5 . 8/19/2012
I would recommend reading the manga Highschool of the Dead for research on post zombie apocalypse survival. On a completely unrelated note, I also recommend Sankarea and Kore Wa Zombie Desuka. They're both zombie animes, but quite different from what you're planning here. Still, it might be good to have a different perspective. Also, a little advice; read 's article on how to survive a zombie apocalypse, and Tvtrope's articles on different types of zombies. Wishing you luck and continued stream of ideas.

-Kai Melan
Justthisguyyouknow chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
A "good" zombie appocalypse?

Very nicely done and well written too.

A slight confusion she is a little over five feet in sneakers but later she is

"Well… as tall and proud as four foot eight would get her."

Like the relationship between the two of them, and looking forward to more.

JustThisGuyYouKnow
Angelo Inferno chapter 4 . 8/5/2012
Damn, they're in trouble now. Especially since taiga's sword is broken.
BlueDragonIsAwesome chapter 4 . 7/31/2012
The first zombie. Awesome. I am looking forward to what will happen next. I wonder how Taiga will react to this situation? And also, that was a great description for the zombie's eyes. Loved it! :)
BlueDragonIsAwesome chapter 3 . 7/27/2012
This is awesome. I love the couple, and you captured them perfectly. So cute.. I can't wait to see what happens during the (zombie as far as I can tell) apocalypse. I'm looking forward to the next chapter! :)
Guest chapter 3 . 7/24/2012
Very well written. A typo here and there but nothing serious. I liked how you stuck in the zombie part in the end, to remind us what this story is supposed to be about. All in all 9.2 5 I'd say.
The half demon chapter 2 . 7/9/2012
A zombie one all the way I want taiga to kick some ass not be a wimp like she was ever make it shocking