Reviews for Menace in Mexico City
JasonVUK chapter 9 . 4/1
Wow that's a cute trope :-) But is this the actual trope 8O

:-o And since she has mind controlling, how many Titans could she manipulate? Raven doubtful. BB maybe depending on how you interpret the Beast.

the others? 8O MOST LIKELY! ... but she couldn't do Batman 8I ... because he's Batman!
JasonVUK chapter 7 . 4/1
Hmmm damn it Miss Martian 8C Manhunter would be disappointed!
JasonVUK chapter 6 . 4/1
XD BAHAHAHAHAHA! Oh Robin :P you card! XD

:3 And it was nice that he and BB did a little bonding, not much but ya know.
JasonVUK chapter 5 . 4/1
I I'm not really big on DC villains :c I don't know many so, finding out who it is for me will be awesome 8D

Also Rae and BB in the car :3 cute!
JasonVUK chapter 4 . 4/1
haha that's cool, normally Raven would get the 'gothic' look, but I like that Starfire has it and Raven has got her's. A nice little change 8D

I feel sorry for Cy though :c no girl to love him. :-) i'm sure he'll find someone 8D
JasonVUK chapter 3 . 4/1
So one other person knows the 'other' reason, that's good Robin's learned :-)

And BB confiding in Freak was, kinda cool :-) I think you made a great decision last story to make Control Freak a sort of good-guy
JasonVUK chapter 2 . 4/1
Aww. :3 BB is just trying to be a good boyfriend. I'm really excited about this story :3
Stormplains chapter 9 . 3/22
And I don't do the cliche classic 'meet cutes'. Oh shoot, I totally did. In my edited fic, the boy slams into the girl's trash cans in the middle of the night. Ah well, the rest is stalkerish, so that's fine.
Anyway, glad to see you back! It didn't take me long to recall what was going on in your story, and as always, I'm super interested in what's going on.
An interesting pairing indeed, but I'm glad you're giving Cyborg someone since he seems like a perpetual third wheel. Can't wait for more!
Keep writing strong.
Anzer'ke chapter 2 . 3/21
I hate you.

This was the first chapter of your Teen Titans stuff that I could find in my mess of tabs and I'm using my review on it to tell you that I am deeply annoyed at you. You see, your portrayal of these characters was so damned good that I am finding it very difficult to read other Teen Titans fanfics.

Every time I read Raven I think, "damn why can't this author write her as well as Soufulbard does?" Every time Starfire comes up I wish that the fic had even half the grasp on her that you do. Every time Beast Boy speaks I think of how much better characterised he was in your work. Everything that Robin does I think of your fics and how much more like Robin he felt in them. And don't even get me started on Cyborg. Or how weird it is every time I come across a fic involving a villainous Control Freak.

In short, you have ruined much of this archive for me. And that's terrible.

So please write more Teen Titans stuff. ;)

Peace out and Rock on,

Anzer'ke.
I sooooooooooo Ship this :D
fedorasarecool chapter 8 . 9/4/2013
Yay!
Princess Unikitty chapter 8 . 8/31/2013
very interesting story so far. please do keep it up.
Guest chapter 7 . 6/15/2013
Love this story. This and WGID are absolutely top-shelf.
Shadico chapter 7 . 6/13/2013
Oh jeez, not only have I completely forgotten how this story goes, but I can't really remember how 'What Grows In Deception' goes as well. But I have both of these stories bookmarked, so I know I'm already a huge fan of yours, haha. I guess it's just been a while. Very glad your back, gonna have to spend then next few days rereading WGID and this to re-acquaint myself with the storyline. Hope the words flow freely from your fingers and your free time expands by leaps and bounds so we can get these chapters sooner. I really want to see what happens next in this story, just a bit sad it takes so long between updates :p
Stormplains chapter 7 . 6/13/2013
Yay! Not dead! Surprised to see an update, but that's cool, no complaints here. Good little chapter to advance the story along a smidge and to give a look into MM's thoughts.
Can't wait for more!