Reviews for Coming Home
DELETED GONE PLEASE REMOVE chapter 1 . 11/6/2013
Great fic :) So sorry to hear about your friend.
Bkwrmchar chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
I really like this one...Thank You. I'm sorry you lost your friend.
Shannon chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
Hi. I really enjoyed this story. In fact, I've enjoyed all of your JJ/Emily stories. However, do you think you could write a story in which JJ is the one struggling with insecurities, and Emily is the one comforting her?
tummer22 chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
Sorry to hear about your friend just remember all the good times you shared that should bring you comfort. Good story especially the part about dumping Will.
Swishla chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
So sorry for the loss of your friend. I agree with your take on Will and think he is a waste on the show. Too bad they didn't do this in the season ender. Thanks for sharing.
odunit chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
so excited to see where you take this, if it becomes longer. i am sorry to hear about your friend, i too have lost someone over the past few months. I do love that we both share the same idea about JJ/Emily and the whole Will thing...he needs to just disappear lol. hope to read more soon :) just so you know, it does get easier to function after you lose someone.
fanny chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
love it
LoveAndMadness chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
I like your story to far! I hate Will. I like your version so much better. I'm sorry to hear about your friend, this is an awesome tribute