Reviews for Dizzy on Dreams
Lirionegro1 chapter 2 . 11/13/2012
I'd love Ada's character in your fic! please don't wait other 6 moths to update it -.-"
0Laluna0 chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
Looking forward to reading more!
Blue Mage Quartet chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
omgf this is like super adorable I'll have you know (this is Dustin/ohhhhyoufromchinatoo if it wasn't clear lol)

"Chris was always late, always promising he'd be earlier - and Jill always believed him, which was half the problem." wahhhhhh this line was really cute and I loved it I think it shows that they're just like, best friends who pretty much know each other inside and out and even though Jill knows Chris generally won't be on time she believes him anyway idk how to word my feelings about this line IT WAS CUTE

and STEVE Jill that is rude of you not remembering what class of yours he is in IT'S STEVE "His voice was squeaky, kind of obnoxious; hard on the ears. Jill smiled, hoping he wasn't as awkward as he sounded." awww his awkward Code Veronica voice and he is sorta brusque in the game too and hard to trust so social interaction would be difficult for him I think too (if he'd met characters other than Claire I think idk)

"The two were best friends, did almost all of their work together, and both looked like absolute morons." Wesker and Birkin I think u need some ice for that burn I love how Alexia is like I WILL CRUSH YOU BENEATH MY HEEL WITH MY INTELLIGENCE AND GET TOP GRADES and Alfred is just completely latched onto her.

And Ada is like sexily gives Leon his notebook that is perfect. And I like how at first he doesn't really pay attention but then something compels him to her.

okay this review probably did not help at all but it was SUPER CUTE and I wish you good luck in writing the next chapter! :D man how many times did I type cute in this review