Reviews for Shared Resonance of Possession Experience
addikhabbo chapter 6 . 2/28/2014
REJECTED! How can I log in Beast's Lair? HELP!
Twigon chapter 1 . 2/8/2014
Dead Shirou and a really confusing narrative?! Not on MY favorites list!
1gnis chapter 6 . 1/20/2014
I did not understand this to my second read though of it with near a year apart but now i must say it is quite brilliant.
Crimson Reiter chapter 6 . 1/7/2014
a badass final and a awesome fic...hell, you make me cry a few xDD

PS Sorry, my english is like the Lancer's Luck Stat
W A S W Y M chapter 6 . 10/21/2013
I'm not sure if its aria of unlimited blade works or the way you wrote them, but it gave me the chills.
Outstanding work!
Negi Atsui chapter 6 . 8/12/2013
That was fucking beautiful. A good bad ending, something only Shirou can accomplish
voidblade6 chapter 6 . 8/8/2013
Wow. I mean holy kami-fuck. This was really really good. Like amazing and intimate and personal yet conveyed a tale that should be shared with all. A paradox a moment no one should see yet one every has to. Anyways this is voidblade logging out. Do take care and keep improving your craft.
Undying Soul98 chapter 6 . 8/1/2013
A nice fanfic all round, shame about how Shirou died in it. It was a good death though, it was also interesting how Sion inherited his UBW.
Undying Soul98 chapter 3 . 8/1/2013
Thank go Melty Bloods getting some love now. Five damn fics on the entire website! At least there is one good one though... this one.
BukkakeNoJutsu chapter 6 . 7/3/2013
I sooooo dig this!
Claytonimor chapter 6 . 6/12/2013
Wow...that was really nice.

In fact I'm not entirely sure what to do now after reading that...

Whatever, keep up the good work!
Guest chapter 6 . 4/28/2013
The nonlinear structure was hard to follow, but it worked for communicating the nonlinear nature of Sion's experience and memories.
yojorocks chapter 6 . 3/14/2013
Very touching and beautiful. I like the fact that it is bittersweet, but really drives home Shirou's distortion without excessive angst.
ItsComplicatedOkay chapter 6 . 3/10/2013
Okay, I just have to say this one thing: this story is beautiful. You blended Sion and Shirou together so perfectly that it seemed like they were meant for each other. The story got a little confusing at times, though. It's obvious that after every page break, the setting - and more importantly, date - changes, and I can tell that the weird time jumps were done on purpose, but it kinda makes the story a little hard to follow at times.

"Okay, I know that the story jumps from one date to another, but when did this happen? Was this before Shirou died, or was this before Sion and Shirou met?"

Sure, one could figure it out after thinking about it for fifteen seconds or so, but having to think about it interrupts the flow of an amazing story. Also, I'm a little disappointed by the ending (the romantic within wanted Shirou and Sion to end up/die together), though it made sense, and was somewhat satisfying in the end. All in all, good job, and keep up the good work!
NasuverseNut chapter 6 . 1/28/2013
If only you could combined your version of Sion and Limit Break (Circle) & HIMURA Kiseki's Counter-Counter Guardian, into a parallel 5th heaven's feel as a servant. Given the chance that a incomplete DA with a RM could be summoned at all even with the corrupted grail.