Reviews for This Distraction Inside Of Me, Oh Well
Uuugggghhhh. Why?! Why is there not more?!
TJ chapter 3 . 8/15/2015
Please continue. Great story!
TyrionGreywind chapter 3 . 6/28/2015
Haha loving the dynamic of this. Very push and pull. Ambiguity is great. Not to mention I love second person point of view. Hoping for an update!
megameneko707 chapter 2 . 3/23/2015
Please update this one. Personally, i really like youre writing for this. Its unique and quite different from others that ive read.
Lalalilo chapter 3 . 2/22/2015
I do hope you make it back to this story eventually. I'll be anxiously waiting along with many others!
Alphawolf69 chapter 3 . 2/5/2015
I hope you continue this at some point, I really enjoyed these first few chapters. I thought yoou captured Jade and Tori really well- and made their shifting interaction believable. I thought only using Tori's POV was very effective in making Jade even more inscrutable. Would be interesting to see how things develop. Thanks for posting!
Guest chapter 3 . 10/22/2014
we want more soon
Guest chapter 3 . 8/20/2014
This is an amazing story, so beautiful. You have the gift of writing! Great job.
Dubsteven chapter 1 . 5/21/2014
I really hope that you'll continue this, because it's fucking awesome! But if you already know you won't, you could let someone else finish it. It'd be a shame to just leave it unfinished. :)
doingsomeliving chapter 3 . 4/26/2014
What? Please update, this is a great story.
Cain chapter 3 . 4/7/2014
How dare you leave this here?!

All of your Cam stories are so good and then I saw you did Jori, and I only saw it recently because I was referring someone else to your Cams, and then I read this and I know it's only 3 chapters and isn't marked as complete and hasn't been updated in over a year, but SERIOUSLY?

*le sigh* well, it is really good and will be even better if you ever resume, but I won't hold my breath. At least I can reread your Cams.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/25/2014
This is amazing! I'm really look forward to the next chapter, I hope you get back to it one day
krolitabm chapter 3 . 2/22/2014
This is a great story!
LP chapter 3 . 12/29/2013
Nice story so far, here's to hoping you get back to it sometime. If not, thanks for the read anyways, I enjoyed it.
LedPolice chapter 1 . 12/3/2013
Aw, man! I was really enjoying this. I hope you come back to this sometime.