Reviews for How a Real Pro Bends
methecoolperson chapter 6 . 3/1/2013
omg sooooooooooooooooo awesome!do more chapters please!
Melan chapter 6 . 10/20/2012
nice
Melan chapter 4 . 10/20/2012
Spirits! I thought the beginning was about ikki and then I started going on about bedding and I blanched. Knowing only came once it seemed he wasn't having a moment with a little girl on air temple island.
Weee! Tahno!Equalist!SPY! Ninja .
Melan chapter 3 . 10/20/2012
Lol, "does it pay" nice.
Bloody Vyvyan chapter 6 . 6/29/2012
This is great! Keep it up!
I Am Atrocity chapter 6 . 6/21/2012
Greetings,

Interesting chapter. Tahno's getting in deeper, and I can't help but wonder: how long until he get's in over his head?

I'll be honest, I don't really like this Asa character. It isn't enough to make me stop reading, but it is kind of irksome.

Awaiting the next installment.

-Atrocity.
XxShyxX chapter 5 . 6/13/2012
WHEN IS THE NEXT CHAPTER UP XD ?
I Am Atrocity chapter 5 . 6/11/2012
Well, that was certainly interesting.

Tahno's attitude upon going to the rally was strangely...real. I'm not sure how to explain what I mean by that...

Tahno: an inspiration to all non-benders! That has a nice ring to it. Sort of.

Well, I look forward to the next chapter.

-Atrocity.
I Am Atrocity chapter 4 . 6/11/2012
I liked this chapter.

Tahno's 'mentoring' of Korra was an interesting and warm feeling to it.

And now, he's off to join the Equalists. Stormy seas lay ahead...

I wonder, did Tahno tell Korra about his decision? Guess we'll find out at some point.

On to the next.
I Am Atrocity chapter 3 . 6/11/2012
An interesting turn, though expected, given the not so subtle hints.

A little bit more interaction between our leading man and his potential love interest before the leading man takes the plunge and 'joins' the Equalists.

I wonder if Tahno's fear of Anon will have any effects on how well he acts once among the ranks.

Tahno isn't really ooc but that just comes from the fact that we only got about thirty seconds to see what he was like after losing his bending. So, don't too much about that.

On to the next!
I Am Atrocity chapter 2 . 6/11/2012
Hmm...Not bad.

Again, we get a look into Tahno's head, see the toll that his encounter with Anon did to him, beyond the obvious of course.

A small but somewhat tender moment between Korra and Tahno, a nice touch; though I wonder what troubles lay ahead.

On to the next!
I Am Atrocity chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
Greetings,

Interesting start. We get a nice little look into Tahno's thoughts and emotions, and the start to a plot that is intriguing.

Well, on to the next.
SamoaCookie chapter 4 . 6/8/2012
Good luck Tahno!
Neil the Earless of Awesome chapter 3 . 6/4/2012
It's really good, so far. I thought that Tahno's situation was realistic, and I can't wait to find out about Amon's reaction to this- and Korra's :p.
liwu01 chapter 2 . 6/2/2012