Reviews for Unmade
keara.park chapter 7 . 7/19
Where is the next chapter at?
fly1ngb34uty chapter 7 . 12/31/2014
Hello. I noticed that you published this long ago, however I was wondering if you would ever continue on with the story? Or perhaps you could consider adding a sequel after Age of Ultron is released. The movie in inevitably going to spark some...'interest' in Marvel fans. I noticed that you had already begun to spark up an interest in Natasha from Bruce. I think that if you were to progress this into a further love triangle, it would be one hell of a story.

I really did enjoy this story. The only thing I have to say is unscramble the details. You are very descriptive, but sometimes your sentences run long and the details get mashed together. Apart from that, great write. One of my favorites.
Daphne Undomiel chapter 7 . 7/4/2014
'Some idea, yes' ! Love it.
Daphne Undomiel
asdf chapter 4 . 3/11/2014
Oohoo that was good, loved it :3
JLC chapter 7 . 8/15/2013
Enjoyed reading this very much...! Any chance you're going to update/finish...? Pretty please...!
shadowsontherun chapter 7 . 4/22/2013
Haha cute ending :) if it was the ending? Lol i love how funy it is to see these characters outside the battlefield :) makes them so much more interesting :) good story!
lltulgestke chapter 7 . 2/24/2013
is this the end? is there more? i love the story and think it is amazing. you are an amazing author and enjoy your avengers stories and hope you finish this story.:)
Guest chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
"he was beginning to think no time or place existed in which Tony Stark was not a smartass."

LOL yep
Guest chapter 7 . 11/9/2012
Please update this story.
FeelTheTide chapter 2 . 10/13/2012
You would actually pronounce "идиот" very similar to "idiot," so don't fret your choice in Russian terms (: Google translate is actually very good with Russian, I often use it as a study aid and it is extremely helpful.
This is very good so far. I'm not sure if the story has been completed yet since I've just started reading it today, but you should definitely just keep writing Clintasha!
Reyna S chapter 2 . 9/2/2012
Did you just type 'idiot' the the Cyrillic alphabet?
Amber-Jade James chapter 7 . 8/30/2012
Great chapter! Your doing a wonderful job! I look forward to more!

Cheers, AJ James
discordchick chapter 7 . 8/30/2012
Loved it, loved the uncertainly, the baking, and of course the unavoidable feelings. Fantastic job
discordchick chapter 6 . 8/13/2012
Now that Tony has his blackmail/information, he can be nice to them. This was a sweet chapter, glad you updated, please do it again! :)
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »