Reviews for Of the Unknown Shield
Rika100 chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
Very nice fic. :) I really like it. :) :) :)
FifthDayOfMay chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
Whoa, okay that was awesome but please explain to me what was happening! Or not, I you continued this. I'm going to go check now. NEED TO!
Whispering Darkness chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
Loved this :)

It's a great story idea as well as very good writing. I love the detail and feeling you put in your stories. You write Tony's voice so well! Also, I liked how Captain America came across as a very strong character, but Steve Rogers as somewhat shy.

Wing of Darkness chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
awww pls. do continue this! this is worth the introduction you made! pls. pls. pls.! *no pressure though.
idzit chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
do you plan to continue this story? I really, really like it and it would surely turn good with your imagination and writing skills!
Daliria chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
such a cute start! You definitely need to keep going with this one _
frm93 chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
this is good. please continue! :)
SoulisRaven chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
Oh yes! Please continue with this! The describing of what Tony was feeling in the beginning was very detailed and made my feel a bit dizzy . please please please continue!

I am a little confused, however. Maybe it was because I didn't read it very thoroughly (i was reading it half-asleep in the car). Did he lose his memory? Why doesn't he know/remember Steve? Or maybe I'm an idiot and the story actually took place before they knew each other and alkdfjaldkjf please just elaborate and finish ;; it's wonderful
JokerLoves chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
You simply are evil. You write something so very interesting and then say that you might, if you feel like it, continue it... maybe... no promises... So mean! I think it would make for a great alt. universe. If you don't I will love the story anyway, of course! Just thought I would put my 2 cents in. ;) thanks for sharing!
morningsong101 chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
Whoa, whoa, whoa. There's no way you can NOT continue this. First chapter and I'm already hooked...I would very much like to know what happens next. I hope you decide to continue.