Reviews for Downtime Glimpse
ErinKenobi2893 chapter 1 . 3/18/2015
Actually... all the Avengers, as a team, could sue for misappropriation and unauthorized use of Bruce's alter ego's appearance.
Post U Later chapter 1 . 5/31/2014
OMG, This Just Makes Me Want A Hulk Plushie Even More! I LOVE IT! XD

& I Really Like That Natasha Thinks That Bruce Could Make A Great Spy. He Really Could. X3
Misty Blue chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
Hmmm, Banner, a spy? Ah, why not? Yeah, Bruce would be perfect for that job!

Yeah, true. There really is a big difference between being angry and being enraged, isn't there? And especially in Bruce's case, we see that as clear as day.

Oh, me too! Try as I may, and did, I just could not decide which of the heroes I like or love most. They're all simly so... super awesome! Too awesome, in fact, to pick favorites.

Hey, and this fic, just as awesome! Loved it! Marvelous job! Haha! Tony... "Sweet mother of Joss"... I sooo can't believe he said that!
Lfan8 chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
Cool!
Purple Majestic chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
this is hilarious!
Samantha Rice chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
Lol. That is literally all I hae to say to this right no, I am laughing so hard...
Indigo-Night-Wisp chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
Giggles to pieces.

I second your head-canon for Phil. I admit, at first I actually assumed that his death WAS a Fury Classic. It literally didn't occur to me until the end that he really wasn't going to come up beside Nick and say, "So, I guess it worked, huh? Did you get my cards signed?"

I about cried. Seriously. :(

Anyway, the thought of plushy Hulks has amused me greatly. I'll take one please. And a plush-Tony. And Hawkeye. And also Cap. Heck, just gimme all of 'em. (Including Loki.)