Reviews for Naruto: Iron Soul
Mark a chapter 32 . 7/28
Awesomely great story. I love your writing style. It is very smooth and focuses on only want is needed. Great story I love the premise and think you have executed it perfectly..
Ebisu is what I think the sensei s should be. They are not Boy Scouts. Kakashi always seems so lost in not wanting them to grow up as killers. And everybody is taken alive.
I think you take is better and fits the world of naruto better

Thank you and looking forward to more.
Mark
lord whitefang chapter 1 . 7/27
this is a very good start, and i must say im looking very much forward to this original fic
doubledamn chapter 21 . 7/25
Any chance for Negi's weapon to be some finger-claws? Extend his reach of the Gentle-Fist and cause piercing damage, doubly effective if coated in poison.
doubledamn chapter 9 . 7/25
While I agree that the 'keep Naruto in the dark' WAS fairly stupid. What was even stupider was the Old Man flat out denying it when asked. Just explain that

Yes, I know why you are treated poorly by the villagers, and yes I know who your parents are. Both are extremely dangerous secrets for reasons of politics and the importance of promises kept. I will inform you when you reach the rank of Genin or the age of 16.
Gojin1990 chapter 3 . 7/21
is this completed and just not marked or do you plan on eventually completing it? it seems fairly interesting so i am hoping to see it completed or if it already is to finish it.
Dragon of Yin and Yang chapter 32 . 7/20
Please continue!
it would be better if tenten uses ninjutsu to augment her weapon skills, rather than her being a ninja that throws jutsu.
i like this, but the foreshadow of romance (with hinata) is... saddening.
Sumeri chapter 32 . 6/28
Waahh, I just found this and man, this is definitely one of the better Naruto fanfictions out there, unfinished as it is! Will be going to my favorites for sure
FrostwhiteStorm1614 chapter 26 . 6/27
YOSH! I SHALL CONTINUE READING WITH VIBRANT FLAMES OF YOUTHFULL KNOWLEDGE
blasterdog chapter 32 . 6/26
Great freakin fic man. One of the best I've read in a while. One of the few fics where the "first kill" crap wasn't harped on to an excessively annoying degree. Characters were fleshed out to an extent of relatability that was very impressive. All in all a very well written creation.
Catharmel chapter 32 . 6/21
Thanks for writing this!
FrostwhiteStorm1614 chapter 4 . 6/16
i keep yhinking about Gajeel from fairy tail
PlumeVif151 chapter 32 . 6/11
I love it ! Too bad you've stopped writing... It was a really good story, one of the best I've read so far
PLenni chapter 4 . 6/5
lol naruto's powers are a bit like Magneto's
1,661 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »