Reviews for Naruto: Iron Soul
Cat at Dusk chapter 32 . 2/16
Great story, please continue it!
Oro is a bastard chapter 32 . 2/11
Well, it does appear as if you have abandoned, so bye.
No way! You're not going to bring back Orochimaru! . . . you are, aren't you? I hate him so much, if he would just die, i would be so, so happy!
I'm really enjoying it! However, who will be the villain now? Will the Akatsuki be brought in early? Love it
They're really gone?! I thought that it was some kind of trick, but now that they're dead, I feel so happy!
Anyway, love this!
okydoky then :) I liked it.
Love it! 33 Thanks so much for writing :)
Aw, dangit! But it would be such a fun way for him to die! XD Loving this fic!
Please have Sasuke be caught! I know Naruto was weaker than Sasuke at this point in canon, but it was the way Naruto got it that bypassed their security. Sasuke definitely isn't as creative as Naruto. Loving this!
Well, that reader pro'ly reads more overpowered Naruto (not even the novel-quality fics, such as this one) stories than actual books. Anyway, love this!
I agree, they're raised to be psychopathic. Anyway, loving this!
Love it!
Acutally, a training montage is a good idea. Es una idea muy buena! I can deifinitely see Guys using that XD Love this!
XD You're right about Neji's reaction, though. I really like how you're adapting all the characters' reactions to fit the new Naruto better. It adds so much to the story! Love it :)
Yes, it was entirely stupid and cruel. What if a foreign ninja noticed his presence and decided to tell him? They did NOT think that one through. Anyway, love this!
1,608 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »