Reviews for Naruto: Iron Soul
Kuraitsuki Tukiko chapter 32 . 11/23
Hey I know you've probably abandoned this fic, but I'd like you to know that I really enjoyed it!
InfernalSodaPop chapter 29 . 11/9
Kail990 chapter 32 . 10/25
I must admit that I really like this story and I hope you will continue writing it.
RubyDarkGreen9 chapter 32 . 10/16
Hey i ev waited at least a year for this or was that a different story but i swear it identical to that one .but great come back.
dalulzing chapter 32 . 10/11
I see you've been actively reviewing fiction. A status update would be appreciated.
Kairan1979 chapter 32 . 10/10
It's a shame the story wasn't updated for years.
I certainly want to see how the Exams should end without the Invasion.
Kairan1979 chapter 24 . 10/10
So Team 7 lost their member during Wave country mission. I wonder if he is going to be replaced by Sai or somebody who failed their Genin exam and was forced to retake a year in the Academy.
Kairan1979 chapter 23 . 10/10
The chapter was imcredibly pleasant. Not only Sasuke failed to steal the Scroll, he was knocked out and almost killed by Hokage. So much for Uchiha superiority. Though I suspect he'll defect despite the sealing because he'll place the blame on everybody but himself.
Kairan1979 chapter 18 . 10/10
Glad to see you aren't planning to give Naruto the Shadow Clones. There are too many stories when he used them, your Iron Clones are more interesting.
Kairan1979 chapter 17 . 10/10
Kakashi freaked out by the Training Montage is hillarious!
Kairan1979 chapter 9 . 10/8
I agree that keeping Naruto in the dark for so long was cruel.
Tom Hardy chapter 1 . 9/19
Update this plz
Jawsettcntlogin chapter 10 . 9/12
it would be nice that tenten isnt ninjutsu specialized. shes more deadlier if she uses raiton chakra with her weapons, thats it.
RayvnAshes2 chapter 21 . 8/18
"...because they might try to scoop out Neji's eyeballs-"
Naruto certainly has a way with words, doesn't he?
RayvnAshes2 chapter 9 . 8/18
I get the feeling Deidara would greatly approve of Naruto's coping mechanism of blowing stuff up.
1,638 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »