Reviews for Naruto: Iron Soul
Rhaegar Targaryen chapter 29 . 7/24
Shit son. You just removed both Gaara and Orochimaru in one chapter. You've been a good writer so far. You'd best live up to that and start to derail the canon soon.
zebrin chapter 32 . 7/1
Well, that guest being a bit of an ass aside, I do share one sentiment... I wish the story would continue. This is fairly well written. Naruto is... notably more powerful, but not to the point of making him unstoppable. There are several weaknesses are inherent to his "bloodline," like lightning, or heating him up then rapidly cooling him. And magnets. Even if he has worked to cover said weaknesses, they are still extant. Which I find pretty cool.
The ways that you have improved all of the genin on team 9, under Ebisu of all people I found amazing. I kinda wish he was more like this in canon, a quintessential professional. Not overly badass, but still damn good at his specialization of teaching other people. I am kinda sad that he has taken something of a back seat to the rest of Team 9.
Ten Ten's upgrades and improvements over her baseline self were quite impressive as well. Setting her up to get a very versatile set of skills that meshed well with her weapons work, and the whole "You hit everything? Well, let's make everything explode!" was a completely logical upgrade. The only thing i could think of that you aren't doing is giving her a bit of wirewok. It would be very effective with her lightning abilities, as metal wire would conduct. More options for her I suppose, though she has gotten this far without it.
Now Neji, turning him into an Earth wielding badass is awesome. I get that early Neji gets pandered a lot for being always about fate, and all that... it is good that you toned that down. Even in canon, just from the bits we saw of him before Naruto smacked some small amount of sense into him, he was rather annoying. Now here, he has that chakra metal weapon (Which is actually really rather clever.) and his earth abilities allowing him greater mobility and options for when his pure melee won't work. The pragmatism that is shown truly puts Neji several steps above canon.
Killing Gaara like a chump was kinda... out there, but still workable, and I can see why you did it and how it could logically work. That section had things go a little too well for team 9 though. For all that it was a quintessential assassination, nothing really happened except for the head popping off. For something so important, and changing to the baseline, it happened almost incidentally to the rest of the chapter. I get that not everything has to be a grand fight, but it could have had a couple things go wrong. The Ame team showing up too early, and then Garaa dieing just after he kills the second genin from that team. It would have made it less of a pure win for Konoha. Well, it is your story, and it did work, so I won't tell you that it was wrong.

That all being said, I will say again, that I hope you continue working on this story.
SearingFireBlaze chapter 32 . 6/29
Sadness
Nirvana48 chapter 32 . 6/14
I wonder why you stop making new chps for this? It's pretty decent compared to other Fanfics!
ur still active!

u suck u bastard. abandoning the story after adding that nov 2012 notice.

YOU HAVE SEVERAL FAV STORIES THAT WERE PUBLISHED THIS YEAR IN MARCH. SO YOU STILL ARE ACTIVE BUT HAVE ABANDONED YOUR STORY.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
Tom Hardy chapter 1 . 5/17
update plz
yindragonkiba chapter 32 . 5/4
Loved it
SomebodyAwesome566 chapter 32 . 5/3
plz update, this is a great story
Dazzle chapter 32 . 4/4
Lovely story. Thanks for writing!
J.E.P 1996 chapter 32 . 3/30
It is a major cliffhanger. the what if this story is ever going to be updated
X59 chapter 32 . 3/26
This is a really great chapter and I really like how one changes has really turned things on it's head and caused twists and turns that I honestly would of never expected. For example the fact that both Gaara and Orochimaru are dead by the Final Round of the exams. The more I think about it, the more I like how everything is coming together and how these changes not only came about but feel perfectly natural with how the story is going. Granted they are still surprising and shocking but there's no confusion on how or why these events occurred. Keep up the great work and I can't wait to see how Team Nine or Team Awesome does in the Tournament.
Silverserpent74 chapter 32 . 3/12
You say that your not going to abandon this story and yet after all this time still no update, you sir are a fucking hypocrite but if you happen to be dead then I guess there's nothing you can do.
Moikan Yoloko chapter 32 . 3/8
Loved your story, please ressurect it.
Cat at Dusk chapter 32 . 2/16
Great story, please continue it!
Oro is a bastard chapter 32 . 2/11
Well, it does appear as if you have abandoned, so bye.
1,621 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »