Reviews for Naruto: Iron Soul
JFJ123 chapter 1 . 6/29
I haven’t read the story yet but don’t lose faith everyone! The author is still here, they favourited stories made in 2021 so they still exist and may one day come back!
That was quite a must to read.
I love your story
TheGreatDebator chapter 32 . 1/13
I found this fic after like 5 years and I’m happy to have done so. It’s still pretty good. Don’t know if you still lurk on this account or not but Ali want you to know you’ve created something really unique. Thanks for keeping it up.
Lucifer-Satani chapter 32 . 11/30/2021
And low and behold - you now haven't updated in 9 years, wonderful
ChibiChula chapter 32 . 11/18/2021
It's coming up on 10 years since this story was updated, and it's a damn shame. I enjoyed what there is of it though, so there is that. Maybe someday the author or someone else will complete the story. Who knows?
Las piedras chapter 32 . 10/3/2021
Me gusta.
A fan chapter 32 . 9/11/2021
I think that this has been enough of a cliff hanger leaving it for near on 10yrs
Jatok chapter 32 . 5/13/2021
This was really good, thanks for writing it
Amun565 chapter 21 . 5/11/2021
Weird attitude about killing and he's retained his naivety.
Hagebuttentee chapter 32 . 11/21/2020
We can see you are still alive due to your favorite stories being as recent as two month old.
Could you at least post a synopsis chapter in which you lay out what you had planned for the overarching story?
iacopo.passerini chapter 1 . 8/25/2020
Ottimo una situazione interresante e complessa!
Guest chapter 32 . 8/6/2020
C'mon man, aren't you still alive?
I can see you have at least some stories subscribed that were first published in 2018.
Priest chapter 32 . 6/21/2020
This is an interesting story so far and I hope you come back to it someday.
Yokoito Cheisa chapter 32 . 6/11/2020
Dogdammit I can't believe this is the end! this is so frustrating I mean it was actually a piece of work here and it's already ending... My god ! Well I hope that you return back to this because I really enjoyed it
1,769 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »