Reviews for Naruto: Iron Soul
loretta537 chapter 32 . 1/6
please update this story soon
StoneTheLoner chapter 32 . 12/14/2015
It's a shame you abandoned this story, I was really loving it :(
StoneTheLoner chapter 16 . 12/14/2015
Naruto's abilities are a unique idea, but what I'm really loving is how you made the Elemental nations seem like a real world. Most Naruto fictions focus on the training, battles, and plots. Completely ignoring the day to day stuff even badass ninja have to deal with. Keep up the good work :)
Kuraitsuki Tukiko chapter 32 . 11/23/2015
Hey I know you've probably abandoned this fic, but I'd like you to know that I really enjoyed it!
InfernalSodaPop chapter 29 . 11/9/2015
AGH WHY DID GAARA HAVE TO DIE?!
Kail990 chapter 32 . 10/25/2015
I must admit that I really like this story and I hope you will continue writing it.
RubyDarkGreen9 chapter 32 . 10/16/2015
Hey i ev waited at least a year for this or was that a different story but i swear it identical to that one .but great come back.
dalulzing chapter 32 . 10/11/2015
I see you've been actively reviewing fiction. A status update would be appreciated.
Kairan1979 chapter 32 . 10/10/2015
It's a shame the story wasn't updated for years.
I certainly want to see how the Exams should end without the Invasion.
Kairan1979 chapter 24 . 10/10/2015
So Team 7 lost their member during Wave country mission. I wonder if he is going to be replaced by Sai or somebody who failed their Genin exam and was forced to retake a year in the Academy.
Kairan1979 chapter 23 . 10/10/2015
The chapter was imcredibly pleasant. Not only Sasuke failed to steal the Scroll, he was knocked out and almost killed by Hokage. So much for Uchiha superiority. Though I suspect he'll defect despite the sealing because he'll place the blame on everybody but himself.
Kairan1979 chapter 18 . 10/10/2015
Glad to see you aren't planning to give Naruto the Shadow Clones. There are too many stories when he used them, your Iron Clones are more interesting.
Kairan1979 chapter 17 . 10/10/2015
Kakashi freaked out by the Training Montage is hillarious!
Kairan1979 chapter 9 . 10/8/2015
I agree that keeping Naruto in the dark for so long was cruel.
Tom Hardy chapter 1 . 9/19/2015