Reviews for Naruto: Iron Soul
update plz
yindragonkiba chapter 32 . 5/4
Loved it
SomebodyAwesome566 chapter 32 . 5/3
plz update, this is a great story
Dazzle chapter 32 . 4/4
Lovely story. Thanks for writing!
J.E.P 1996 chapter 32 . 3/30
It is a major cliffhanger. the what if this story is ever going to be updated
X59 chapter 32 . 3/26
This is a really great chapter and I really like how one changes has really turned things on it's head and caused twists and turns that I honestly would of never expected. For example the fact that both Gaara and Orochimaru are dead by the Final Round of the exams. The more I think about it, the more I like how everything is coming together and how these changes not only came about but feel perfectly natural with how the story is going. Granted they are still surprising and shocking but there's no confusion on how or why these events occurred. Keep up the great work and I can't wait to see how Team Nine or Team Awesome does in the Tournament.
Silverserpent74 chapter 32 . 3/12
You say that your not going to abandon this story and yet after all this time still no update, you sir are a fucking hypocrite but if you happen to be dead then I guess there's nothing you can do.
Moikan Yoloko chapter 32 . 3/8
Loved your story, please ressurect it.
Cat at Dusk chapter 32 . 2/16
Great story, please continue it!
Oro is a bastard chapter 32 . 2/11
Well, it does appear as if you have abandoned, so bye.
No way! You're not going to bring back Orochimaru! . . . you are, aren't you? I hate him so much, if he would just die, i would be so, so happy!
I'm really enjoying it! However, who will be the villain now? Will the Akatsuki be brought in early? Love it
They're really gone?! I thought that it was some kind of trick, but now that they're dead, I feel so happy!
Anyway, love this!
okydoky then :) I liked it.
Love it! 33 Thanks so much for writing :)
1,616 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »