Reviews for Naruto: Iron Soul
MegaMindAuthor chapter 1 . 7/8
Your characterization of Naruto is quite spot on if you ask me. Since his tuleage under Ebisu he has changed dramatically. So it can be expected that his character right now is quite different from canon. Your writing is spectacular, good description of the surronding areas and good dialogue... Loved this chapter. The drama always makes the story more interesting to read XD
RenegadeForLife chapter 32 . 7/4
It's well written but ends rather abruptly. Some rather anticlimactic deaths for major antagonists. Naruto has had little interaction with other major genin other than neji, tenten, and to some extent Kiba.
Great story. Wish it wasn't dead.
user51s2r chapter 32 . 6/6
Fantastic story. I wish it were updated, but that's how fanfics go. You learn to appreciate whatever the author shares. It's their time, sweat, tears and love that go into their stories.

thanks for a really good read!
user51s2r chapter 29 . 6/6
you did it...(points his finger at the author in horror and amazement!) I actually did not expect that, even though you built this up through many chapters.

I just want to say...holy shit x 100... awesome chapter.
user51s2r chapter 28 . 6/6
gawd dammit... well there is always next chapter! crossing my fingers for sealed snakeface and dead Gaara!
user51s2r chapter 27 . 6/6
Great chapter. team 9 is a bit scary. Even Tenten is a bit nuts in terms of power. Naruto is way the fuck out there. I mean a silent, extremely fast technique, that has a range of almost 1000 feet? good gawd... everything is dead!
user51s2r chapter 26 . 6/6
great chapter. Your Gaara has a better characterization than canon.
user51s2r chapter 23 . 6/6
All right...this chapter probably showed me that I might not be a nice person. I had a fit of giggles when they covered Sasuke's injury list.

great chapter!
user51s2r chapter 22 . 6/6
Lots of asskicking. Very good fight scenes.
user51s2r chapter 20 . 6/6
I was wondering why the hell they would return the captives to the Mist outpost, but then I finally used my brain and reading comprehension skills. It was an illegal operation. So they don't get to send them to Ibiki.

oh yeah, Great chapter!
user51s2r chapter 17 . 6/6
very good fight scenes. Great chapter.
user51s2r chapter 12 . 6/6
This story is still maintaining it's awesomeness. Very good chapter.
user51s2r chapter 8 . 6/6
omfg, glitter body flicker...

Pretty good chapter!
user51s2r chapter 7 . 6/6
I was reading this excellent chapter, and then came the GUY sensei part. My eyes cringed in horror, NOOOOOOOO...but then you completely fixed it! I had to read parts over to make sure.
1,706 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »