Reviews for Naruto: Iron Soul
death390 chapter 32 . 2/12
“ I should leave this on a cliffhanger “ has not updated in 5 going on 6 years
Leiste15 chapter 32 . 12/25/2017
This was amazingly well written. Great story, great action,awesome characterisation. Too bad it's not been continued. Still, thanks a lot for writing, it was really enjoyable.
Guest fan chapter 32 . 12/15/2017
I haven't read as well done story as this in a long time! I can't imagine how you could write chapter after chapter in such a short time 5 years ago. Dedication lol.
I hope you are well, and that life has been good to you. Awesome work :)! Maaaaybe you will continue xD?
Dragonjek chapter 17 . 11/1/2017
Er... just the dialogue alone would take up more than 30 seconds...
Dragonjek chapter 4 . 11/1/2017
So, a ten-section staff? That's more than normal, but if he can manipulate them with chakra the greater articulation would be a huge advantage.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/10/2017
Wolverine 2.0.
Ash0011 chapter 32 . 9/30/2017
since you aren't updating anymore I'm assuming the ichibi has been sealed into something inaccessible and kabuto is killed in the fights, also that last foreshadowing with sauske didn't happen
MegaMindAuthor chapter 1 . 7/8/2017
Your characterization of Naruto is quite spot on if you ask me. Since his tuleage under Ebisu he has changed dramatically. So it can be expected that his character right now is quite different from canon. Your writing is spectacular, good description of the surronding areas and good dialogue... Loved this chapter. The drama always makes the story more interesting to read XD
RenegadeForLife chapter 32 . 7/4/2017
It's well written but ends rather abruptly. Some rather anticlimactic deaths for major antagonists. Naruto has had little interaction with other major genin other than neji, tenten, and to some extent Kiba.
Guest chapter 32 . 6/20/2017
Great story. Wish it wasn't dead.
user51s2r chapter 32 . 6/6/2017
Fantastic story. I wish it were updated, but that's how fanfics go. You learn to appreciate whatever the author shares. It's their time, sweat, tears and love that go into their stories.

thanks for a really good read!
user51s2r chapter 29 . 6/6/2017
you did it...(points his finger at the author in horror and amazement!) I actually did not expect that, even though you built this up through many chapters.

I just want to say...holy shit x 100... awesome chapter.
user51s2r chapter 28 . 6/6/2017
gawd dammit... well there is always next chapter! crossing my fingers for sealed snakeface and dead Gaara!
user51s2r chapter 27 . 6/6/2017
Great chapter. team 9 is a bit scary. Even Tenten is a bit nuts in terms of power. Naruto is way the fuck out there. I mean a silent, extremely fast technique, that has a range of almost 1000 feet? good gawd... everything is dead!
user51s2r chapter 26 . 6/6/2017
great chapter. Your Gaara has a better characterization than canon.
1,713 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »