Reviews for On A Couch in Paris
DarkndAngel9 chapter 3 . 5/30/2012
But of course you'll make it a cliffhanger with the next vlog being that. Of course! So yeah I'm really enjoying these so far. Paris week, divorce, Snoop Dogg then Andy confessions! She talks with the children "What on earth could her highly intelligent daughters have to discuss with her assistant?" LOL That is so wrong, but so Miranda. And then Andy confesses to talking about Miranda seriously Andy! That's not smart! And a vlog! Really? It makes sense and it's like a diary, safer too since it's unlisted, but still! Why would you mention that? Though when she goes all La Priestly I can't imagine what would happen if you lied. (Bad things) The vlogs are so personal too! Delete delete! 2nd hand embarrassment. Poor Andy and of course Miranda would need to watch the ones Andy would want to delete on the spot.

I was cracking up when Miranda said"A friendly request, that's how I see it." Miranda making a request, a friendly one even! LOL. No she's not fooling anyone. And she was being possessive! Yes! Posessive Miranda cannot get any better than that. I am looking forward to reading the rest! This is obviously going to be an enlightening night for both of them. I'm just curious (and excited) to see how it can be NC-17 on some chapters! Would Andy do anything in the vlogs? Can't wait to find out.
lmei chapter 3 . 5/30/2012
oh gawd... you sure know how to do a cliffhanger
caradens chapter 3 . 5/30/2012
excellent eagerly awaiting more brilliant updates thanks
marty powell chapter 3 . 5/30/2012
oh excellent update! thanks bunches
Kayfro chapter 2 . 5/29/2012
Oh. My. Jeebus. This is fantastic! So many "OMG she did NOT make a youtube channel!" and "Why in the world would she tell her this!" and "Just stop talking!"

Amazing. You can feel the awkwardness and I love it! I must know what happens next. Please don't keep us waiting too long.
caradens chapter 2 . 5/29/2012
lovely she gonna look at them first then see the rest will andy be describing how she wants to bend her over and love her good

excellent eagerly awaiting more brilliant updates thanks
merylfanatic chapter 2 . 5/29/2012
I can't WAIT for the next chapter... Seriously, we want more! I love your stories always so much.
WickedWitchElphie chapter 2 . 5/28/2012
Love this so far, i can totally see Andy doing this video blog thing. Anyway can't wait to see what else these video blogs reveal. Update soon please.
lmei chapter 2 . 5/28/2012
omg omg omg!
kelevra2510 chapter 2 . 5/28/2012
I love the interaction between Miranda and Andy. It seems so genuine. I can actually see this scene in the movie stray to this parallel universe. Also the idea of Andy doing a vlog is awesome! I hope to read more soon! Thanks for th great entertainment.
tanama30 chapter 2 . 5/28/2012
oh wow i love it that miranda is experiencing these new aspects of andy's thought process update soon plz i love it
marty powell chapter 2 . 5/28/2012
Thanks for updating :-) I look forward to more
Michi the Mischievous chapter 2 . 5/28/2012
Absolutely awesome update! And thank you for not making us wait too long for the next update! I'm soooo loving this story, I can't wait to see where you take it.
Michi the Mischievous chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
Oh I so can't wait to see where you take this! And you're a tease (the good kind) to leave it hanging where you did! LOL I truly enjoyed this!
littlejunebug chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
This sounds so promising! I'm already in love with this fic and it's only the first chapter :D Can't wait for more, soon! *puppy eyes*
52 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »