Reviews for The Depths of Shallowness
awesomegirl6485 chapter 11 . 8/28
This is a great piece of fanfiction. You're an amazing author!
Joshroom chapter 11 . 10/8/2014
I just have to say that this was wonderfully well written! You really captured the unique style and humor of the show and its dialogue; I found myself bursting out laughing at various points.

I'm a huge fan of Daria and for me this story truly worked. With the way the characters are I could see this almost as canon, especially with Quinns understanding of her relationships with guys. All in all, very impressed and enjoyed it immensely. Well done!
Angoisse chapter 11 . 9/23/2013
I can't even begin to say how wickedly courageous and spot on this was. I'd have loved to see it stretch and would love to read a sequel but it's an excellent standalone as it is. Kudos for an original idea that pushes the characters without taking them OOC!
Masato Nakajima chapter 11 . 6/27/2013
(」ロ)」that was effin AWESOME!
As for the whole sistercest aspect I love it, your writing style made their love palpable as I read, I hope to read more Qwaria from you.
Obsidian And Cobalt chapter 11 . 3/28/2013
I will admit, I looked for this sort of story for the sake of weird curiousity. I'm glad I did, in the end, because this was really well written. You kept it in character well, didn't over-angst things, and your use of wit made me laugh at bits. I loved this, awesome job.
trent chapter 11 . 12/31/2012
awesome please more daria & quinn story
trent chapter 11 . 12/26/2012
hope daria & quinn end together
J.V. Hart chapter 11 . 7/7/2012
Aw You're welcome! But also thank you for writing such a wonderful story! It was a pleasure following this to the end and quite frankly it was an interesting pair up. You did manage to keep both girls pretty well in character all through the end. I would push for a sequel but I'll let you decide that Till next time then!
MissMaryMason chapter 11 . 7/2/2012
Wha-? It's over? It was so awesome! It truly is an amazing story, and I thank you a hundred thousand bajillion times for writing this masterpiece. It is, I think, the best Daria fanfiction I've ever read, and definitely the best one featuring Quinn as a main character. The interactions between characters were easy and really seemed as simple as though it were actually in the cartoon. I really did live this, more than I can probably express. I would love, love, LOVE a sequel, or simply to read more Daria Candice by you. For now, I'll get out of your hair. :)
abe1803 chapter 11 . 7/2/2012
An excellent story! I may have said this before, but your versions of Daria and Quinn ring true, in a situation that neither could have expected to encounter.

You've certainly lived up to the challenge that you had set yourself, and I'm definitely looking forward to seeing the next story you choose to write...
ushouldkeepitsimple chapter 10 . 6/24/2012
A lovely story, your character portrayals are excellent.
BF110C4 chapter 10 . 6/21/2012
That is one of the best analysis of Quinn's behaivor during the show, and how ridiculous did she always sounded. The fact that it came from her own mouth is just icing on the cake.

I do wonder if Jane is ever going to discover how deep does the sisterly love really goes? I do hope so...
J.V. Hart chapter 10 . 6/18/2012
Nice job SD this was a very enjoyable chapter. Quinn and Daria having a night out does seem odd but hey the flying pigs were prolly tired of carrying them. Oh you know I forgot to mention this before but I enjoyed the quotes before each chapter it does show a good bit of research. Its good that Quinn patched things up with Jane but she still left the hard part to Daria!
MissMaryMason chapter 10 . 6/18/2012
I stared at my e-mail for about two minutes trying to remember why I would read a story called the Depths of Shallowness, and why I would set it on my alerts. Thank God I didn't ignore it! I hadn't read the title of the story when I finally found it. But anyhow, it was an excellent chapter, and I live the way you wrote the interaction between Jane and Quinn. Can't wait for more!
MissMaryMason chapter 9 . 6/12/2012
Wow. I've been looking for a story like this, and I don't know why it took me so long to find. But this is just awesome, and I love where this is going. Update soon? It's amazing.