Reviews for Country Clothes
PabloPenguin1800 chapter 1 . 9/14/2014
My sweet Celestia! I can't believe I ship this couple! I going to now love this couple way too much...

PabloPenguin1800
dharmaharker chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
Awww, I love it! This is my favorite MLP pairing (shh! don't tell! ;3 ) and you did them justice. Well done!
Crystal chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
Such a cute couple!
Warlordrules chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
I thought you did quite well with your romance and right next to you in that there boat of yours
Shanna chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
Love this! PLEASE WRITE MOAR I mean, it's hard to find RariBurn fics around... :,(
Shanna chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
I love this, people should write more of Rariburn3 I love them! But this is the only fic in here about the couple...:(
Starfish912 chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
Criticism? No, you need praise! This fluffy fluff is the fluffiest fluff I ever... wait... here, lemme try again. This is an awesome story. I never saw Braeburn as much of a character before now. This is actually quite good!
haruhi197 chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
Awwwwww that is soo cute i love this story that's so cute how he is so shy to talk to her I'm glad Rarity understood his feelings lol
Kuroyami Fukaikuro chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
D'
Hopeless Romantic chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
This was adorable! I never considered Rarity and Braeburn as a couple and there doesn't seem to be any stories of them either. I always applaud those who can pull off writing a good story with an unrecognized couple. I can definitely see these two together now! I don't see any problems with this Fanfic and I'm hoping to read more of these short and sweet stories from you!