Reviews for Nature's Beauty
Melinda chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
So. Very romantic. Perfect!
Niles and Daphne 4eva chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
Incredibly sweet story! I haven't watched Frasier in a long time but I shipped these two so hard- how he yearned for her and how oblivious she was, and how he'd stand close to her just so he could smell her hair.

I love how you have him worrying about his shoes and whether he'll get a nosebleed. And the flower, and the kisses. Adorable!
BaronessBlixen chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
Awww, what a cute story! Loved it. I can imagine Niles hiking lol and I loved how Daphne was kind of bold in in this story here, really awesome. Very well done.
leighann415 chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
That was so good! *sigh* I love the thought of Niles picking a flower for Daphne, and of course them taking a walk. So completely melt-worthy! :) One of your best stories yet! :) *hugs*
Pat2Trivia4Me chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
Beautiful. Beautifully written and such a beautiful story.
LoisAndClarkSuperfan chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
First off, Niles and his sports references..LOL! I love it when he gets so mixed up trying to discuss sports. Too funny!

On to the important stuff though, WOW! Such a beautiful scene with the two of them. I love how bold Niles was talking about how he had seen something as beautiful before, and then gently kissing her on the cheek. Daphne's reaction was priceless, and when she kissed him in return...just beautiful. What a sweet story about the two of them. I loved it!
iloveromance chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
Oh man... words cannot even describe how much I love this story so I hope the phrase "I'm melting all over the place" will be enough! This is by far one of your best stories if not the best! I'm so glad you called and told me (or reminded me rather) that you were writing this. I knew it would be good, but I never dreamed it would be THIS wonderful!