Reviews for Harry Potter and the Inevitable Battle
hawkswench chapter 1 . 2/6
I am going to miss Mary Poppins.
pudentane chapter 2 . 1/29
Enjoyed both stories (AT & IB). They were a fun, refreshing read. Thanks for sharing your talent.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/7/2017
Very few stories have been good enough to make me react in the following manner but: f*ck Dumbledore and the thestral he rode in on, which probably died a horrifically painful death after being touched by his withered goat-buggering behind.
evalhanne chapter 2 . 9/29/2017
I would so love more of these! Thank you for writing it!
ROBERT-19588 chapter 1 . 6/27/2017
What has Dobby doing as he was not in this Fic?
Vladimir Mithrander chapter 2 . 6/26/2017
LMAO okay, I love this sequel but I think I'm dying from the lack of air right now after reading Ron's bit.
Emperor Vanquest chapter 2 . 3/5/2017
Can we get a chapter with Eaglentine?
RoseGarden11235813 chapter 1 . 10/9/2016
Yes, you borrow from yourself...
One of the acknowledged Greats of composing was Handel. Among other things, he wrote the "Messiah" from which the "Hallelujah Chorus" is probably the best known work - if nothing else, many of us hear it many times each year at Christmas.
Handel has gone down in history as one of the great plagarizers. While he borrowed from many composers who came before him, his favorite person to borrow from was ... himself.
It's not a bad thing. Who knows... it just might make you famous...
Guest chapter 2 . 10/3/2016
I'm quite horrified at your addition of the The Boy Who Shredded.
hearagain chapter 1 . 7/8/2016
Lovely story! I really enjoyed the multiple characters you pulled in to train Harry. Truly enjoyed Hades showing up at the end of the duel. Thanks for sharing.
daniel.murphy82 chapter 1 . 5/5/2016
Laughing about the guard raptors. Mostly because I watched Jurassic World last night.
Banner chapter 1 . 3/22/2016
Thank you!
Guest chapter 2 . 3/8/2016
Love what you did to Ron. He was such a stupid git. Him and Ginny. Do not like those two.
adafrog chapter 2 . 9/29/2015
bwaaa hahaha I love these stories so much.
deltaepsilon004 chapter 2 . 4/20/2015
I am in love with you. I think I am actually in love with you. This is perfect. However, one thing. I'm fairly certain that Molly ends up dead in the first installment after the whole thing with Ron and the second task, and that may be my own misreading, but if she really did die, then how did she come back?