Reviews for Harry Potter and the Inevitable Battle
Araytigre chapter 2 . 6/25
Fun as usual, I had fun trying to identify who all showed up on Harry's side, and I almost fell out of my chair when I realised that the "small wizened oriental gentleman, with a Big Muscled man" were none other than Remo Williams "the Destroyer" and his Master Chiun! I used to read their books like a million years ago, should go to my favorite used book store, and renew some of my memories. I almost didn't recognise the Genie, lol.

BTW, if you haven't already done so, you should breed Sweetie, and offer a few of her cria to Bobmin's (Bobmin356, may he RIP) Alyx, I know She would love a few.
Thank You. TTFN
hawkswench chapter 1 . 2/6
I am going to miss Mary Poppins.
pudentane chapter 2 . 1/29
Enjoyed both stories (AT & IB). They were a fun, refreshing read. Thanks for sharing your talent.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/7/2017
Very few stories have been good enough to make me react in the following manner but: f*ck Dumbledore and the thestral he rode in on, which probably died a horrifically painful death after being touched by his withered goat-buggering behind.
evalhanne chapter 2 . 9/29/2017
I would so love more of these! Thank you for writing it!
ROBERT-19588 chapter 1 . 6/27/2017
What has Dobby doing as he was not in this Fic?
Vladimir Mithrander chapter 2 . 6/26/2017
LMAO okay, I love this sequel but I think I'm dying from the lack of air right now after reading Ron's bit.
Emperor Vanquest chapter 2 . 3/5/2017
Can we get a chapter with Eaglentine?
RoseGarden11235813 chapter 1 . 10/9/2016
Yes, you borrow from yourself...
One of the acknowledged Greats of composing was Handel. Among other things, he wrote the "Messiah" from which the "Hallelujah Chorus" is probably the best known work - if nothing else, many of us hear it many times each year at Christmas.
Handel has gone down in history as one of the great plagarizers. While he borrowed from many composers who came before him, his favorite person to borrow from was ... himself.
It's not a bad thing. Who knows... it just might make you famous...
Guest chapter 2 . 10/3/2016
I'm quite horrified at your addition of the The Boy Who Shredded.
hearagain chapter 1 . 7/8/2016
Lovely story! I really enjoyed the multiple characters you pulled in to train Harry. Truly enjoyed Hades showing up at the end of the duel. Thanks for sharing.
daniel.murphy82 chapter 1 . 5/5/2016
Laughing about the guard raptors. Mostly because I watched Jurassic World last night.
Banner chapter 1 . 3/22/2016
Thank you!
Guest chapter 2 . 3/8/2016
Love what you did to Ron. He was such a stupid git. Him and Ginny. Do not like those two.
adafrog chapter 2 . 9/29/2015
bwaaa hahaha I love these stories so much.