Reviews for A Shot in the Dark
This is sooo good
Wow such a good story, stopped reading for like a year, good to see your still continuing since its my favorite :)
Dexiedoodle chapter 73 . 9/3
I've read your entire story in one sitting... and now you're leaving me hanging here...
It is so rare to find such a well written, long story. Please don't be away too long :)
Magister of Asariel chapter 73 . 8/9
You updated! You don't know how happy I was when I saw the notification that said you'd posted a new chapter! I started ready immediately, even though it was 1:00 in the morning! lol. I love this story and I'm so glad you haven't given up on it.
amenta bennu chapter 73 . 8/6
So happy to see an update! Oh I love this story. I want them to be togetherrrrrrrrr ugh it hurts Hahha. I hope Boone isn't angry or upset- I'm hoping for her to have been hyping it up so much in her head, but he just doesn't know why she didn't say anything.
Phantomflowers chapter 73 . 8/4
Another great as usual, Niule! It's a long wait between chapters, but very worth it! Enjoy your trip and be safe! Can't wait to read more about Reily and Boone!
Fantastic chapter! You're killing me with the wait though.
Elementess chapter 73 . 8/4
Another great chapter. I liked the last scene, and the bit the glasses was funny. Have fun on your trip!
Agustina Kazuyo chapter 73 . 8/4
KISS ALREADY GODDAMMIT!
Saltair chapter 73 . 8/4
Poor update schedule, yes. But yet, my friend, you still have readers waiting this one out. I have to say, you take slow burn to a whole new level. I enjoyed this chapter though, as we saw a small bit of plot progression. Great writing as always!
CircuitousWays chapter 73 . 8/4
So excited to see this update! When I got the notification last night, I actually blurted out, "Oh, what!" to my empty kitchen. XD
Aww, poor Arcade.
Very sweet scene at the end, though.
Raven2100 chapter 73 . 8/4
I'm soooo happy you update this story
And just an idea Boone and Riley go to bitter spring win the battle and she tells he about cottonwood and he walk away just to think and Riley gets the massage about the divdi and go there and about an hour later Boone try to find her to talk and and up following her to the divdi and saving her somehow.
Just a thought. Hope it keep up the awesome work on the story :D
AIK2 chapter 73 . 8/3
This is one of those stories that I'll always come back to when it updates, although I had to re-read the past few chapters to remember exactly what had happened. But! It was no trouble. Take your time! Good things take time.

And the last scene was sweet, I liked it.
erdervv chapter 72 . 6/8
Oh, ED-E, you will allways be THE best companion :3
hiddeninnuendo chapter 72 . 6/5
I'm not usually one to write reviews and even if I do, it's not a lengthy one.

But for this story, I just had to. It's hands down one of the best - if not the best - Boone/Female Courier story I've read so far. Kudos to you!

It keeps me on edge, it's so well written, and the tension between her and Boone ohmygod don't get me started on that! I can almost feel it, it's so awesome.

I'm waiting for the next update and sheesh, it'll be an agonising wait. But I know it'll be worth it!

Keep up the awesome work!