Reviews for A Shot in the Dark
The Desert Dancer chapter 73 . 7/31
Please update soon!
DeathClaw2150 chapter 73 . 7/29
Please come back and tell us how it ends!
I miss you, come baaack
I surely hope this isn't dead. This story is so amazing and like the slowest burn ever, I'll be so disappointed to never see the end game. I really love it and your portrayal of all the characters is so spot on.
I hope this isn't dead cause I just read through all of it and I'm invested(tm)
Please don't let this be on hiatus!
Xhimera chapter 73 . 4/3
Absolutely amazing storytelling, this is some of the best material I've read in a good while. Your characters are very in depth, your elements are refreshing. The comic relief is perfect as well, definitely added to my favorites!
Alexeij chapter 1 . 2/4
Excellent prologue! Doing away with the canonical entry takes courage and inventiveness, but here you present a very powerful alternative. You don't pull your punches either, forgoing the more callous and repugnat obvious descriptions to leave the worst stuff implied, hinted at, making for a stronger, more riveting effect. Grammar, pace and descriptions are top notch too, making this a very smooth, if emotional heavy, read.

Sincerely,
Alexeij
Guest chapter 1 . 12/25/2016
Um, can we get a Christmas present?

BTW, love this story!
Guest chapter 73 . 12/19/2016
Hope that you had a wonderful trip! Please come back though, everytime you don't update for a while I end up rereading this thing all over again. It's great but I can't wait to read a new chapter!
Guest chapter 73 . 11/3/2016
This is sooo good
Guest chapter 73 . 9/4/2016
Wow such a good story, stopped reading for like a year, good to see your still continuing since its my favorite :)
Dexiedoodle chapter 73 . 9/3/2016
I've read your entire story in one sitting... and now you're leaving me hanging here...
It is so rare to find such a well written, long story. Please don't be away too long :)
Magister of Asariel chapter 73 . 8/9/2016
You updated! You don't know how happy I was when I saw the notification that said you'd posted a new chapter! I started ready immediately, even though it was 1:00 in the morning! lol. I love this story and I'm so glad you haven't given up on it.
amenta bennu chapter 73 . 8/6/2016
So happy to see an update! Oh I love this story. I want them to be togetherrrrrrrrr ugh it hurts Hahha. I hope Boone isn't angry or upset- I'm hoping for her to have been hyping it up so much in her head, but he just doesn't know why she didn't say anything.