Reviews for Conversations and Agreements
Kikidevil17 chapter 2 . 1/3/2013
I know I sent you an email saying how much I loved this! But I thought also show you some love on her! I mean I love your fics, I just do! So good!
Steffili chapter 2 . 12/5/2012
OMG so good up to here. I just loved it. And OMG Alicia being his lawyer, that's so awsome. They really do make a really good team and I would have never thought I'd say this: But I hope they really not get back together (in bed) too quickly. Hahahahah!
jalna chapter 2 . 8/22/2012
thank you i love your stories. I always think, things between them run deeper than what they show to public eyes. they were partners, they were friends before they were lovers even if they were never bored in the sheet, they were passionate in this area also. And together they are a force to be reckoned. and even if he hurt her deeply, she always was ambivalous in the tv show, she still care about him, still love him and find him sexy and she share the same goal, the same view of politics. Will never had much in common with her, he was not deeper like peter. And she choose peter for a reason back then, will say when she see peter florrick he didn't exist anymore bck in their youth. Alicia is a strange woman, cold on the exterior but warm when she like you but she is also a woman, a mother, a lover and a fighter. As for peter, he was always more than what people think about him, handsome, sexy, powerfull a perfect leader but also a bad guy (even if he fight for good, he can be tough, rough and cold if it's needed) and maybe it was this side he didn't want to show her in their mariage, the cold ruthless man he is in work. even if in some way she know when she meet him that he was not like other proper guy (no matter his family) and it was one reason she was attracted to him. they are perfect for each other and the woman she became can finaly accept him fully. continue it's good
peternalicia chapter 2 . 8/15/2012
pls continue:)?
peternalicia chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
At long last a A/P story worth reading...brilliant - please continue. Im hoping they get together adn it would be really good to see how they deal with will and affairs issue - it would be harder for Peter to deal with the Will issue as she had feelings for him whereas Peters affairs were physical.

Please continue:))
Nathalie8 chapter 2 . 5/31/2012
The story is so realistic. That really could happen in the show. ( ok, i am wishing, but whatever... ).

" Yes, Peter I still care. I still love you. I don't think I will ever stop loving you in some sense of the word. You are my husband and the father of my children, you will always be those things." - This is so perfect. That she admited it, you know? Despite everything what happened. Because it is the truth. They will always be connected, because of the kids. No matter what happened between them. He is the father. He was her life; for 15 years ( or whatever how long ). He was her family. Everything changed and that is anything but easy.

"However, would this be enough for him? He still loved her, deeply. He was in love with her. He longed for her, and wished she would share his longing and desire. " - I really think he has these feelings in the show...

"He once told her he did not want his parents marriage, and she did not either, but it was about more..." - I really love that about your story/stories. That you mention the things that we really know. The scene, in which Peter said that he doesn't want his parents marriage, was in season 2. And I just wanna thank you for bringing it up again.

"Okay, Alicia. But you need to know this: I won't give up on the chance that you might someday want more again. I still want more. I love you, I am in love with you. And I will do everything to make you feel like that again," - I am crying over it.

And they talked about Kalinda. Really great written!

" Peter let his arms slid around her pulling her closer and holding her against his chest. He nuzzled her hair with his nose, smelling her in. As he enjoyed the feeling of having her in his arms once more. It lasted only a moment then she pulled back." - This reminds me of the scene in 3x10 ( ? ... I think so. ) Grace was missing and they hugged. I really loved that scene in the show. Because they are not only husband and wife. They are parents. And, as I already said, they will always be connected, because of the kids.

You wrote the hug really good. It's obviously that he loves her; That he wants her back; That he is really sorry about the mistakes he made and That he really changed.

"I will. Oh and tell Jackie I wish she gets well soon.." - I love that you wrote that. Jackie and Alicia really aren't best friends *laugh* but she is Peter's mother. And Peter loves his mother.

Josie, I just can say : "Wow."

Thank you so much for writing.
Podie1 chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
So excited another A/P story - I'm really interested in seeing what angle the election and it's fallout take in season 4 of the show - Who knows maybe your story will be like a foreshadowing of sorts.

Well done - More please!
Emilie chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
Love your writing, really nice to see Peter and Alicia having a real truthful conversation, hopefully it's foreshadowing season 4 :) Keep on posting more stories!
Alice Jm chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
sad but great ... would be nice if they talked more in the show ... but at least we have less fanfic ... laughs ...
Kikidevil17 chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
Thanks babe for uploading! You know my thoughts about the story, nice job as always! Glad you are uploading!
L250 chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
Very interesting conversations and confusion between Peter and Alicia were always good, although I always preferred the Will and Alicia as a couple. I like the open game between Peter and Alicia. Oh and I loved your story What About Now, and I longed to know the continuation ! Thanks

;)
Nathalie8 chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
Josie, first of all : I am so happy to read another story of yours.

I really liked this one. It's great that it is this long and i am so excited to read the second chapter.

You wrote them realisitc. ( for example : " In the middle of an interview, she was smiling and clearly having the reporter eat out of her hand. That was something Peter always admired her for. That if she wanted, she could get everyone to eat out of her hand and rip into them the next second like a eagle catching its prey, if it was needed.") - I really like that about your stories.

Then : ""Yes, it was. You hurt me Peter. I never saw it coming. I thought we were happy." She tried to look away from him, as her voice started to grow heavy with emotion." - I always wanted to see such an scene in the show. A scene in which Alicia talks with Peter about her feelings and so on. Happy to read something like that.

He had her over in the house. God, I felt so sorry for Alicia. Your writing style is so great. Here is the proof. You should see me right now, I have so many feelings because of your story.

Good that she admitted that she slept with Will. I loved Peter's reaction.

Oh my god ! She had an abortion. My poor baby. And again, I loved Peter's reaction.

And then this part : "No, you are running. I am just supporting you," she answered.

"No, Alicia, you are what really inspires me." I was fangirling over it. Really really good writing.

I hope you publish chapter 2 soon. Thank you for writing.