Reviews for A New Beginning
iloveromance chapter 30 . 8/19/2012
Amazing story... I loved it all! The name that Gwen and Jack picked out for the baby is perfect and I love Dobie and Zelda 'apologizing' to each other for their break up!
iloveromance chapter 29 . 8/19/2012
Glad the baby is okay and that is so funny about Dobie naming George after a presidential hopeful! Can't wait to find out what they named the baby!
iloveromance chapter 28 . 8/19/2012
What a beautiful chapter! So glad they finally have their little girl!
iloveromance chapter 27 . 8/19/2012
Poor Zelda being in such pain but so supportive of her husband! And oh that Mrs. McKinney is a different kind of pain! I hate customers like that! And so rude! I bet her meddling is what caused Zelda stress and for her water to break. ROFL at Dobie asking if he should mop the floor!
iloveromance chapter 26 . 8/19/2012
I love Herbert here... "If she has that kid in this store..." I can TOTALLY hear him saying that! And poor Zelda feeling worse than ever! Thank God for Winnifred. She's a wonderful mother-in-law, trying to reassure her son and her daughter in law.
iloveromance chapter 25 . 8/19/2012
Aww... Such a sweet chapter. As usual, I love the ending of this. Dobie is worried about Zelda but he doesn't want to upset her by admitting it. He's a great husband.
iloveromance chapter 24 . 8/19/2012
What a scary situation for all of them, but I know that everything will be okay.
iloveromance chapter 23 . 8/19/2012
Oh, I hope that Gwen and the baby are all right! It's nice to see Dobie comforting his son-in-law. I'm sure that Jack is really scared right now.
iloveromance chapter 22 . 8/19/2012
It's so cool that the Gillis Grocery is staying in the family, even if it isn't a grocery store anymore. I remember Dobie offering to give it to Gwen for her law office in "Be My Valentine".
iloveromance chapter 21 . 8/19/2012
I'm glad Zelda's not angry with Dobie for yelling at Gwen. Of course she'd be understanding of her husband but I love Dobie feeling guilty that Zelda never had a chance to have a career and so forth. But I'm sure that he and Gwen will work things out.
iloveromance chapter 20 . 8/19/2012
It's good that they were able to talk about their divorce but of course I'm very glad they are back together! The ending of this chapter is very cute!
iloveromance chapter 19 . 8/19/2012
How wonderful of Herbert to give Dobie and Zelda such a generous gift! Of course, I'm sure he'd do anything for his son and daughter in law... and future grandchild! I love the sentiment between father and son since I haven't seen much of that on the show (so far!)
iloveromance chapter 18 . 8/19/2012
Oh, I wonder if this will be "their" house! I'm sure they'll fix it up and make it wonderful!
iloveromance chapter 17 . 8/19/2012
The stuff about Zelda saying she looks like a watermelon, and then Dobie telling her that he likes watermelon followed by her having a craving for watermelon was so hilarious and adorable!
iloveromance chapter 16 . 8/19/2012
I can relate to parents getting on my nerves, but I'm sure that Zelda wishes her house wasn't so cluttered. I'm sure it's going to be worth it, though!
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »