Reviews for Mishpokhe or Something Short of Amazing
Moony Loves Padfoot chapter 1 . 12/26/2013
Wow this was very creative and overall really good!
malfunctionjunction chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
This is too funny. Ever since realizing Bobby may possibly be Jewish, I've always thought he'd have an overbearing mother with a lax father and tons of siblings. Well, more than Max and PJ combined. No wonder they never go to his house. Really, the characters are definied wonderfully based on their descriptions and dialogue, and yes, I did a nod of yes-ness when Bobby got all "GTF outta my sister's room" on Greg. Kinda wish we'd see how a visit from PJ and Max would be received! Great work!
Brainyxbat chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
Wow, poor Bobby. Great story. XD
PPP SSC chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
This theory... I approve. I've actually gotten pretty curious about this as of late. Very religious and strict was one of my theories. My others were:

1. Disappeared Dad or single mother since day 1
2. One or both parents is never around
3. The parents are extremely lenient
4. The parents are perfect

But as long as it's something other than "loving but clueless", "abusive", or "overprotective", it will continue to add diversity to the homelives of the characters.
KroovyRed chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
I know this is a oneshot, but I'd love to see more of this! Great work!
fullmetal53 chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
I really enjoyed it! Though to be honest, I was off put by the usage of yiddish mostly because...well I don't know yiddish. But I suppose thats hardly a fair criticism. All and all, I enjoyed reading it though.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
This was wonderful! :) Thank you for writing it. There are very few Bobby-centered stories.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
oh my gosh, I loved this. Way to give Bobby some dimensions :)
S.R.J.S. Fangirl from PL chapter 1 . 5/28/2012