Reviews for Better Than Romeo and Juliet
jessie 33 chapter 6 . 7/3/2014
Wonderful but sad ending. Poor Daphne feeling lonely after Niles left. They will see each other again, and thanks for writing such amazing stories.
jessie 33 chapter 5 . 7/3/2014
I love this chapter sweet story, I can't believe I took this long to finish reading it.
LoisAndClarkSuperfan chapter 6 . 7/14/2012
Perfect ending! So sweet that Daphne drifts off dreaming of Niles. I'm also intrigued by the idea of them keeping their relationship a secret.
LoisAndClarkSuperfan chapter 5 . 7/14/2012
Funny that Martin waited up for them. :) But, now that they are alone I can't wait to see what happens.
Guest chapter 6 . 7/9/2012
Such a beautiful ending! I was almost sad when I read you had planned more and then decided not to write it, but since you're planning on a sequel, it's totally fine with me lol Really, very beautiful story! Can't wait for "Stolen Moments" then :)
Guest chapter 5 . 7/9/2012
Ah, glad to see this updated! And now I can't wait to see what happens next hihi
Kristen3 chapter 6 . 7/9/2012
I'm honored you chose to write a sequel to my story, considering how wonderful your own stories always are! :) This was such a sweet and melt-worthy ending, as always. I can't wait to see where you go from here in "Stolen Moments"! *Hugs*
Guest chapter 6 . 7/9/2012
Looking forward to "Stolen Moments"! Such great storytelling from you!
samanddianefan10 chapter 4 . 7/3/2012
Absolutely lovely!
leighann415 chapter 4 . 6/3/2012
Another melt-worthy chapter! *sigh* I love Daphne offering to pay, and Niles saying no. And that they've stolen each others hearts...The most romantic thing ever! :) Can't wait to see what's next!
BaronessBlixen chapter 4 . 6/3/2012
Awww, so romantic! "You've finally managed to steal my heart" - sigh! And then "You stole mine long before now" - AWESOME! Needless to say I loved it. Hope you update again soon.
LoisAndClarkSuperfan chapter 4 . 6/3/2012
"You've finally managed to steal my heart."

"Well it's only fair..." Niles said, leaning his forehead against hers to kiss her

once more. .

"You stole mine long before now."

Love, love, love this conversation between the two of them! So sweet! I also loved the cute way they "argued" over paying the check and how Niles didn't care that the whole place was watching as he kissed her again. This was another great chapter to this story.
jessie 33 chapter 4 . 6/3/2012
Sweet update Niles is so sweet, I love your story. Looking forward to the next chapter.
jessie 33 chapter 3 . 6/3/2012
I loved this chapter so romantic great writing.
jessie 33 chapter 2 . 6/3/2012
Great update I hope she tells him how she really feels. :)