Reviews for Once There Was A Night
DrowningInFootwear chapter 1 . 3/28/2019
this was sooo good. I was reading all worried that it might end tragically somehow. thank you for the story
chanur chapter 1 . 2/2/2018
Loved this story.
Chiafun chapter 1 . 9/15/2016
Ohh it's so sad yet beautiful. I think jane and thor are unmatched, they are too different. From different world, too much differentials and gap between them, i don't think they can handle it.
Anyway, lucian is so cute. Why don't make a sequel? Maybe story about thor and sif or hint of lokane on earth.
AvengersLoki chapter 1 . 9/4/2015
Love this story. Lucian is so sweet :-)
musicalgirl4474 chapter 1 . 7/21/2014
Is there a sequel? 'cause that was AMAZING!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/21/2014
Sequel plzz
WickedWickedDame chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
Your fic is great I love that you took the title and based the idea of the story from "Love Never Dies" I am reading more of your fics and really love all you Lokane fics.
Lily chapter 1 . 11/12/2013
This was such a beautiful bittersweet story. Thank you!
Lylabeth1 chapter 1 . 10/23/2013
Easy to believe this could happen after thor dark world. One of best lokane I have had pleasure to read
TechieFashionista chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
A really nice one shot! I thoroughly enjoyed it!
Maia2 chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
Ooh, lovely story. I liked the conflict. Very drama, very much in line with the storyline of 'Thor'. If there's one thing our Aesir/Jotunn do marvelously is being dramatic. I liked the quiet despair of Jane's, the subdued tragedy of a marriage to someone you love but you're not in love with.
I felt bad for Thor. For Sif (though she was fantastically supportive, go Sif!). And for poor Luc. Loki was so damn woderful. In his own twisted and desperate way. And I am glad they were able to work it out.
Really well done.
Thanks for sharing.,
Maia.
NavyWriterChic chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
Very well written. Emotional and vivid. Nice job
WildStrike chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
I loved it! I think you wrote everyone really well and I loved Lucian. Great job! xx
YvaineS chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
Brilliant!
CoffeeJunkie33 chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
Oh I loved this. I can see where Jane might not fit into Asgardian society that well and how they would probably not be as accepting of a Queen from Midgard. I love the ending. Great story.