Reviews for Once There Was A Night
WickedWickedDame chapter 1 . 1/1
Your fic is great I love that you took the title and based the idea of the story from "Love Never Dies" I am reading more of your fics and really love all you Lokane fics.
Lily chapter 1 . 11/12/2013
This was such a beautiful bittersweet story. Thank you!
Lylabeth1 chapter 1 . 10/23/2013
Easy to believe this could happen after thor dark world. One of best lokane I have had pleasure to read
TechieFashionista chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
A really nice one shot! I thoroughly enjoyed it!
Maia2 chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
Ooh, lovely story. I liked the conflict. Very drama, very much in line with the storyline of 'Thor'. If there's one thing our Aesir/Jotunn do marvelously is being dramatic. I liked the quiet despair of Jane's, the subdued tragedy of a marriage to someone you love but you're not in love with.
I felt bad for Thor. For Sif (though she was fantastically supportive, go Sif!). And for poor Luc. Loki was so damn woderful. In his own twisted and desperate way. And I am glad they were able to work it out.
Really well done.
Thanks for sharing.,
Maia.
NavyWriterChic chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
Very well written. Emotional and vivid. Nice job
WildStrike chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
I loved it! I think you wrote everyone really well and I loved Lucian. Great job! xx
YvaineS chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
Brilliant!
CoffeeJunkie33 chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
Oh I loved this. I can see where Jane might not fit into Asgardian society that well and how they would probably not be as accepting of a Queen from Midgard. I love the ending. Great story.
segagenny chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
nicely written :]
Guest chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
Oh my gosh. Wow. Really really well done. Passionate without being graphic. Heartbreaking! And joyful. Wow. I wish I could think of something more intelligent to say. Bravo. I want to say I wish you would add on to it, but I can't even say that. It ends where it has to end. The only thing that took me out of the story was at the very end, I think Erik would be having a heart attack and trying to save Jane and the kid from the maniac who mind-controlled him 10 years ago! But seriously, this is very good, I really really enjoyed it. OK I'm getting slightly more intelligent now as I pull myself back out of the story. I really enjoyed your Loki. I think most people redeem him too fast, too easy, because that's what all us Loki fans want, to redeem him. So you making him have had lots of long convos with Jane and then 10 years, you can believe he's worked all this stuff out and has found himself again, and finding out he has this wonderful son would seal his return to a better path. Yeah. Good story.
MidnightInParis chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
I wholeheartedly love this story. Not enough that I adore Love Never Dies but having Loki and Jane makes it that much more beautiful. Extremely well-written (as usual) and wonderfully told. You have an amazing talent as a storyteller. Don't ever stop )
Timid Timbuktu chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
This was beautiful. Thank you! Some of the scenes were so delicious that I had to read them again (really any scene in which Loki was possessive and Jane was loving every minute of the possession, in spite of herself). You did a nice job of hinting at Loki's redemption even though it occurred off screen, 10 years before this story, so that a kinder, gentler Loki didn't seem out of character. And I liked that Thor had grown as well, more level-headed. But mostly, it was simply beautifully written.
LilTinyBee chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
That was wonderful! I was afraid of the outcome because how can you un-become a queen!

During the last third, I heard the Thor soundtrack in my head. So... To me, it felt like a very authentic story!
crizzygirl chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
I love it! it's a nice, sweet story. the pacing the fast but it was alright- it still made perfect feasible sense. It seemed like I was reading a real Lokane novel. :) Thank you very much for writing this! :)