Reviews for Defender of the Night
Guest chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
Cool
Sailor Star Fighter 14 chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
i'm both gargoyle and batman fans! and what do u mean by it isnt Bruce Wayne doing all of that?
Timeless Miracle chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
AWESOME! i like it
Dean Winchester Rocks chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
Too bad you never did this story. It was great seeing Angela's reaction to Batman and thinking he was another gargoyle since he moves like one and glides like one. I would have liked to see where this was going.
darkjoey chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
why ain't you update this it really good come on man hurry up hurry up hurry up I'm not going 2 stop until you update hurry up hurry up hurry up hurry up hurry up hurry up hurry up hurry up hurry up hurry up hurry up hurry up hurry up
EroSlackerMicha chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
write the fic! please, this jas the potential to rock hard.
Canine Lupus chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
Sounds Good you should do it maybe Dick could try to woo Demona , just saiyan.
Galactatech chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
write it write it write it write it write it write it write it write it write it write it write it write it write it write it write it write it write it write it write it write it write it write it write it write it write it write it write it write it write it write it write it write it write it write it write it write it write it write it write it write it write it write it write it write it write it write it write it write it write it write it write it write it write it write it write it write it write it write it write it write it write it write it write it write it write it write it write it write it write it write it write it write it write it write it write it write it write it write it write it write it write it write it write it write it write it write it write it write it write it write it write it write it write it write it write it write it write it write it write it write it write it write it write it write it write it write it write it write it write it write it write it!... Please?
Guest chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
would love it if you did a crossover with this. Please post it please :)
Page-Mistress chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
I like the idea.

Looks like you may need a beta reader, though.
Marc Ello chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
Osimness! I don't really recall gargoyle too well but I like the cross over concept. U have been making alot of batman inc people, does this mean that u will make a fix with batman and his "bat-army"? Osim job, keep the chaps flowing!
sonicfighter21354 chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
I love Gargoyles. I watched that show when I was a kid and doing a crossover of Gargoyles and batman is a really cool idea since both took place at night.
AVP5 chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
Cool batman and Gargoyles yes! I love it nice choice and like how it all began. I wonder what else will be revealed here. Update when you got the time.
Kung-fu Blaziken chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
Sounds promising. This is definitely a good start, and I am curious as to where this might go.

After all, some say that Gargoyles was Disney's answer to Batman: TAS. So it would be interesting to see a crossover with Batman.