Reviews for A Letter Home
Sverine chapter 1 . 4/3/2006
Wonderful!
Kimberly-A chapter 1 . 6/9/2002
Beautiful and touching. Really.
mzgora chapter 1 . 6/6/2002
Yeah, Spike, you finally got something right. Great letter, cousinjean, I enjoyed it. Kind of a hope-giver for season 7... lets just hope Joss doesn't have too many death cards up his sleeve...
ozfan chapter 1 . 6/6/2002
Aw, man. That was damned beautiful. Now I'm all verklempt!

Excellent.

"God, I miss you." Sniff.
ChosenOne89 chapter 1 . 6/4/2002
This is soo good will you please let me know if you decide to
cj fan chapter 1 . 6/4/2002
Very nicely written, but... Wouldn't Spike's new shiny soul teach him all about the moral compass, the sense of right and wrong? And wouldn't it help him realize that the relationship with Buffy could not and did not work out because of *her* issues, and not so much his?
Isabellec chapter 1 . 6/4/2002
Nicely written, though I can't see newly-souled Spike mentioning "I know we can't go back to the way we were". What they were was abuser (Buffy) and abused (Spike) and screwed up (both of them).

I can see Spike actually writing this in his journal...

Gads, fic like this makes me long for Season 7 to begin!
thought x crime chapter 1 . 6/4/2002
Lovely. Sounds very much like a harmonious mixture of Spike and William. Very nice. I think the whole bit about leaving out the soul was perfect, since you can already just *feel* a change through his writing. To the reader who said Buffy might stake him without knowing about the soul - no she wouldn't. She couldn't kill him before, and he wouldn't kill him now. I think if Spike *were* to mention the soul, she would have no way of really believe it. It would sound too desperate. It really is something they need to dicuss in person. Anyways... I think this was just... perfect.
Calendar chapter 1 . 6/4/2002
Beautiful. Sweet. Made me cry.

I wish I was in a better mood so I could tell you how much I liked this. But to give you an idea, it's going on my favorites. _
OlgaB chapter 1 . 6/4/2002
Just beautiful... You got into Spike's head, you really did. I also loved that he didn't mention his soul... well, I loved every single word :)

You should definitely write more!

OlgaB
bitbad chapter 1 . 6/4/2002
good letter-fic you shoud put the part about him becoming the "ensouled one" in though. add more!
toallas123 chapter 1 . 6/4/2002
awwww! I loved it!
Eve McCarthy chapter 1 . 6/4/2002
I just love these "A Letter from Spike" stories. They are always so sad...and sometimes, like this one, with the promise of better times. And they make me feel hopeful for next year. ME, don't let us down!

Yours was beautiful and very realistic. Beautiful job!
Xantiarta chapter 1 . 6/4/2002
Awww! That was really good and sounds so much like Spike. Maybe he should have mentioned the soul thing, though, b/c otherwise Buffy may stake him on sight when he gets back.
Peet chapter 1 . 6/4/2002
Very nice! Love happy Buffy/Spike endings!