Reviews for Redeemer
Naga9000 chapter 11 . 6/5/2015
This was quite thrilling; I cannot wait to read more of this wonderful saga
Naga9000 chapter 10 . 6/5/2015
Pent up emotions get let out; that's very needed for this group isn't it?
I cannot wait to see what happens next
Naga9000 chapter 9 . 6/5/2015
You are doing really well with moving this plot along?
Question 1: Will villains from Clark's world somehow come to the world of Shinobi?
Question 2: What kind of training will Clark receive?
Naga9000 chapter 8 . 6/5/2015
More information comes out; more to come...you're good at cliffhangers
Naga9000 chapter 7 . 6/5/2015
This is getting better with every chapter. Will Clark and Tayuya encounter Naruto?
Naga9000 chapter 6 . 6/5/2015
This is so cool! I wonder will a fight ensue between the ninja and Kryptonian?
Or will a peaceful resolution come out of this encounter?
Naga9000 chapter 5 . 6/5/2015
More bonding between Clark and Tayuya, that's pretty cool.
And on Clark's earth they're working on getting Clark home, hmmm.
Question: Depending on how Clark feels later on, will he even want to return home?
Naga9000 chapter 4 . 6/5/2015
oooohhhhh, bonding time between Tayuya and Clark, that's scary. LOL
I'm enjoying their characterizations; you're staying true to their characters.
When will the first battles take place?
Naga9000 chapter 2 . 6/5/2015
This was quite the meeting between the Last Son of Krypton and the former Sound Kunoichi. I wonder what will happen next? Will Clark eventually run into Orochimaru?
Naga9000 chapter 1 . 6/5/2015
This is an excellent start, I'm loving it. I wonder how Kal-El will react to the foul-mouthed Tayuya?
Trying -Helps chapter 11 . 3/9/2013
Well I like the story idea, though I didn't figure on Clark being so far along the plot when the story happened I'm okay with it. The writing is good, although I would encourage you to work on the dialogue. You have short chapters, I'd encourage you not to rush the scenes if you are. You write good enough that it would be a benefit to have longer chapters. Anyway I hope you continue writing the story. Take the good person test. It's a test you can find in a Google search, very good test to take.
asredwer chapter 11 . 8/8/2012
Very nice job with this part of the series. I liked how well you have Tayuya and Clark getting along, as well as that last scene where he offers her a chance to live in his universe if the chance comes up. I also found it funny that she got the kunai from Naruto.

I look forward to reading more in the next parts.
shugokage chapter 11 . 6/16/2012
Amazing story I have not seen such an amazing Smallville and Naruto crossover before so congrats on the great story!
Alec McDowell chapter 9 . 6/7/2012
I haven't read a Smallville fic in a long time, and this is a very interesting one. I like it so far- for a sec I was like why is Clark telling everybody he's so badass when I realized- he doesn't need to keep it secret because everybody here has superpowers! It's got to be a liberating experience for him. It's a shame he'll only be around for a month, I'm sure there are a ton of cool things he could help out with. Though it looks like he'll be spending most of that time as a ninja therapist if his reactions to both Tayuya and Hinata are any indication.
SFBKludge chapter 8 . 6/6/2012
I wanted to give you some encouragement.

Your story is going pretty well and I will say that you have Clark's "voice" down pretty well.

Keep up the good work.